No announcement yet.

Why is this guy so underrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
    is it because most of you wanker yanks got something against canadians?
    No wanker, most of your Canadian fighters fall on their face minus Pascal. Cote has been caught, put down and hurt, and he's gotten up. With Cote its a wait and see thing you %@$!$1# wanker.

Comment

I've been prasing Cote for awhile now. He needs to step it up though.

Comment

Get Off The Bandwagon hahaha J/K

Because he fights mostly in Canada! He needs a big match and a impressive win against a TOP LEVEL OPPONENT

his next opponent Ali Chebah is a SLIGHT step up in competition but is coming off a loss against Olusegun so even if Cote defeats him that still won't really catch the attention of most boxing fans

A old Veteran with a Name like DeMarcus Corley who is coming off of a Upset Win over McCloskey would be great for him to kinda get his name mentioned in the US at least

Very Good Fighter Though!

Comment

UH...NO!

We have a problem with Canadians who come and try to over hype a fighter SIMPLY BECAUSE HE IS CANADIAN LIKE THEY ARE but haven't done anything...you know kinda like how some people was trying to HYPE UP David Lemieux and Lucian Bute! Don't expect US fans to jump on the bandwagon of a fighter that is not form the US when a lot of people are negative to American Fighters ALL THE TIME!

Me personally I PRIDE myself in being a BOXING FAN FIRST, so I don't look at just RACE and what Country your from, if your good your good but sadly MOST fans are not like that, it becomes a "MY COUNTRY IS BETTER THEN YOUR COUNTRY" or "MY RACE IS BETTER THEN YOUR RACE" type of thing

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            UH...NO!

We have a problem with Canadians who come and try to over hype a fighter SIMPLY BECAUSE HE IS CANADIAN LIKE THEY ARE but haven't done anything...you know kinda like how some people was trying to HYPE UP David Lemieux and Lucian Bute! Don't expect US fans to jump on the bandwagon of a fighter that is not form the US when a lot of people are negative to American Fighters ALL THE TIME!

Me personally I PRIDE myself in being a BOXING FAN FIRST, so I don't look at just RACE and what Country your from, if your good your good but sadly MOST fans are not like that, it becomes a "MY COUNTRY IS BETTER THEN YOUR COUNTRY" or "MY RACE IS BETTER THEN YOUR RACE" type of thing
            Well said!

Comment

Hmmmm. I'm a hockey fanatic that uses Canadians (Wayne Gretzky, Patrick Roy, ect.....) in my avatar all the time.....so no.

Poet
              Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 08-14-2012, 05:09 PM.

Comment

I've seen a few of his fights...he has some potential but management has a lot to do with it. He defiantly is not hooked up with fast track management. If he was with a top trainer and management he'd have much better opportunities...he'd need to go to the US. The Montreal scene really doesn't offer much...but it's a good place to start.

Comment

He needs to stay where he is and make a little bit of money and stay safe. Not every white guy with a winning record against ordinary competition is going to be a champ! Bring some champion fights into Canada and place the guy in a 10 round semi and let people see him. Leave him there and work it for 4 years and sneak on out! This guy against punchers is gonna get hurt. Ray

Comment

Whoa!

Underrated? I think it's because we don't see much of him... at least I don't. I actually liked him the first time I watched him, which was a fight or 2 ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                      He needs to stay where he is and make a little bit of money and stay safe. Not every white guy with a winning record against ordinary competition is going to be a champ! Bring some champion fights into Canada and place the guy in a 10 round semi and let people see him. Leave him there and work it for 4 years and sneak on out! This guy against punchers is gonna get hurt. Ray
                      Pier Cote is white?

Comment

Working...
                      X