No announcement yet.

Frank Maloney ''Lennox Conceded To All Of Bowe's Demands''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

So it makes him a bum, yet he was worthy of fighting Lewis because he beat other bums to gain a ranking in a corrupt organization known to have been in bed with King. Is this what you're saying?
    far from it... if you go back and read how i responded to Joeyzagz thread of how he claimed Tua was one of the most devastating forces to ever walk the earth... i said he lost each time he fought an opponent who was above Class D ex middleweight Chris Byrd showed how good Tua is...did he not?

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
      far from it... if you go back and read how i responded to Joeyzagz thread of how he claimed Tua was one of the most devastating forces to ever walk the earth... i said he lost each time he fought an opponent who was above Class D ex middleweight Chris Byrd showed how good Tua is...did he not?
      And ex jr middleweight Jones, middleweight Toney and Tua himself showed how good Ruiz was, no? Im just showing you how you run double standards on who did and did not fight Lewis and who was and was not worthy for what ever reasons.

Comment

http://news.google.co.uk/newspapers?...s+payday&hl=en

interesting link above on the matter

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
          Totally concur with that. Whilst I wasn't blind to Bruno's difficiencies and had a more realistic view of him than a lot of Brits I did always cheer for him. I never really warmed to Lewis and I don't think a lot of Brits had as much affection for him as Bruno.
          That said Lewis was a good fighter in a good era for HWs
          I agree

off topic: happy new year GJC

Comment

Working...
          X