Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
    That's a great idea the water thing
    I only need to beat the craving and that sounds worth a try
    Fxck it anything does

Yeah I don't count the days
    I don't feel I have to as I don't wanna drink everyday

Great advice bud
    Well NICE!!!!
    I just threw fuking water down my neck till I didn't want to drink anything full stop. I made up loads of silly little mechanisms.

Make your own games up for them times, OCCUPATION BEATS TEMPTATION!

War quitting naughty stuff!

Comment

Congratulations and well done
      That's an achievement

Yup I'm ordering some weights
      Been meaning to for way too long
      What's your poison? For me it was beer so I started buying cans of seltzer water and if I went to a party, I'd drink like 8 cans of seltzer instead of 8 beers or whatever. That honestly helped a lot. No calories and it's carbonated so it gives that similar burn in the throat that beer does. I still drink seltzer pretty much every day. I have 2 or 3 at night with dinner instead of beer.

Comment

If this video does not motivate you to summon some will-power and courage to attack your goals? I don't know what will! (I have not been able to watch this video all the way through, but as a man the attributes of courage and bravery shown by the Lion was enough to forever be ingrained in my mind! That's real will-power and strength people, when your body is weak! Something else takes over, real strength! Your spirit......

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 08-24-2017, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          What's your poison? For me it was beer so I started buying cans of seltzer water and if I went to a party, I'd drink like 8 cans of seltzer instead of 8 beers or whatever. That honestly helped a lot. No calories and it's carbonated so it gives that similar burn in the throat that beer does. I still drink seltzer pretty much every day. I have 2 or 3 at night with dinner instead of beer.
          Yeah beer too
          I work mainly outside in the sun and you probably know there's nothing like an ice cold bottle after a hard day's work

They brought out an aniseed flavoured Jack Daniels
          I had a fair few bottles of that this year too haha
          Though I try not to drink spirits too much

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
            If this video does not motivate you to summon some will-power and courage to attack your goals? I don't know what will! (I have not been able to watch this video all the way through, but as a man the attributes of courage and bravery shown by the Lion was enough to forever be ingrained in my mind! That's real will-power and strength people, when your body is weak! Something else takes over, real strength! Your spirit......

Damn that was a fight

Lion had it in a headlock at one point haha
            Was Mangling his nose up too til the other one jumped him
            Check the Deebo looking one leading the herd haha

Even in the jungle there ain't no fair fights

Comment

Damn that was a fight

Lion had it in a headlock at one point haha
              Was Mangling his nose up too til the other one jumped him
              Check the Deebo looking one leading the herd haha

Even in the jungle there ain't no fair fights
              Does it not move you to achieve your goal? Not sure how serious your goal is, are you a recovering alcoholic or something?

But yes in social circles it is hard not to join in and drink (If you are surrounded by those type of people), deep down i think the government understand that if alcohol was banned? society would not be so easily controlled, it literally sedates the masses.
              Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 08-24-2017, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                Does it not move you to achieve your goal? Not sure how serious your goal is, are you a recovering alcoholic or something?

But yes in social circles it is hard not to join in and drink (If you are surrounded by those type of people), deep down i think the government understand that if alcohol was banned? society would not be so easily controlled, it literally sedates the masses.
                Nah
                I don't see motivation

I'm not one who gets it from video
                I will literally not stop until I have reached my goal
                Whatever it is

And yeah I'm an alcoholic

Comment

From my own experience, you should find a good reason to fight and live for, it could be your familly, kids, wife, or the fact that we all have only one life to live and our time is limited. That fact always scared me and at the same time made me to think about how to win this game of life.

Personally, althought being very conscious of the things i just mentioned above, I used to be too lazy to do something about it and it used to make me very depressed because I knew what I had to do, but was still to lazy to do it because I used to feel like I had nothing to live for. I'm a person who can't find the middle ground, I'm either procrastinating, or achieving great results in whatever I decide to work on, be it a personnal growth, private and social life, gym or a job - when inspired. These two extremes just kept on switching since forever, up till this year. I met an amazing, intelligent girl who came to me at a dark point of my life and gave me a reason to fight for. I started thinking like f#ck, i have to get my life together, we are both smart and we really want this to work and have a nice life, so I'm going to start working on it right now because I don't want to disappoint her, I'm going to do everything possible to show her that I'm taking this very serious, without her ever asking me to do a single thing. I stopped boxing even thought it's my great passion, because it brings no money and I don't want to keep on doing my little ****ty job and keep on being bossed around by some pathetic peasants forever. So i decided to start studying japanese and go to the evening classes after work, instead of boxing or surfing on the internet in my spare time.

Than just the last weekend I found out that my father commited suicide. I stopped talking to him a couple years ago, had some very good reasons. He was trying to contact me and I kept on refusing, but still I was often feeling sad for him and thinking about how I'm going to reconciliate with him in a couple of years probably. His life was tough. He was in a foreign country, alone, without no friends, no wife, no money, only my brother visiting him once a while. They found him when his room started smelling really bad and his body started decomposing. He died like a dog. This morning I went to say the last goodbye, they were sending his body to our home country to be buried. Too bad I wasn't the bigger man and decided to forgive him sooner, now it's too late. This is going to change me forever, I'm already feeling scared to do anything that's unproductive, to leave any task unfinished and any promise unfullfiled.
                  Last edited by StefanTosic; 08-25-2017, 06:39 PM.

Comment

.....Are You Capable Of Achieving It?

I only Ask as I'm struggling with one
                    To go Teetotal
                    This is my Second Attempt
                    I just went from being sober all the way from march just to fxck it all up
                    Not good and I'm not feeling proud of myself
                    But
                    I WILL BEAT THIS
                    I know I can and I will
                    So 2 days sober now and I plan to never touch alcohol ever again and I will achieve my goal of being Teetotal
                    Next is weed

How are you with things of this nature?
                    Discuss
                    personally, ive never been one to make it a habit of overindulging. ive been around too many people who are complete fools once they go beyond their limit. i promised myself id never be that person.

had a couple of uncles and close friends who died due to their stupidity.

some people are addicted though. stems from inner demons and/or a narcissistic need to be the COA (center
                    of attention).

get drunk/high and become unbearably loud and rambunctious.

''ooo, ooo, look at me....im yelling and on dancing on the bar !!!!'' or some shlt.

if you have inner demons, and what drug kingpin doesnt, you will conquer them.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      personally, ive never been one to make it a habit of overindulging. ive been around too many people who are complete fools once they go beyond their limit. i promised myself id never be that person.

had a couple of uncles and close friends who died due to their stupidity.

some people are addicted though. stems from inner demons and/or a narcissistic need to be the COA (center
                      of attention).

get drunk/high and become unbearably loud and rambunctious.

''ooo, ooo, look at me....im yelling and on dancing on the bar !!!!'' or some shlt.

if you have inner demons, and what drug kingpin doesnt, you will conquer them.
                      Yeah I'm not the loud drinker type
                      I'm chill n drink on my own with my headphones on

Anyway WHERE you been at fool
                      Thought you got banned

Comment

Working...
                      X