Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can You Imagine If The Oscars Were Reversed Last Night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    That looked like a boring Oscars as far as movies go.
    Movies like everything else sucks these days. We don't have as much good music,we don't have as much AIDS,and boxing isn't what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      I truly think they did that on puroose to stir up contravrsie for the ratimlngs. As i heard they have lost a lot of viewers last.
      And their plan failed miserably. They had even worse ratings this year than last year

http://deadline.com/2017/02/oscars-r...bc-1202009034/

Comment

Hacksaw Ridge should have won all but of course america has to show that black, gay, corny ass mothafucka needs to win just to say "ok nigga y'all done well we give this to ya" just to prove they aight now. shit's ridiculous.

Comment

I'm convinced they set the whole thing up to appease Dindu Nation.

Comment

There would have been a ****storm! Wayne Brady doing drive-by's and ****

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                There would have been a ****storm! Wayne Brady doing drive-by's and ****

Al Sharpton would be marching in Hollywood

Comment

i can understand why people GO to these things (sweet gift bags), but to watch them ?

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                    i can understand why people GO to these things (sweet gift bags), but to watch them ?

for degenerates like myself, they actually have betting lines for the movies...i heard La La Land was +550

imagine that poor schmuck who was about to cash his ticket in and being told 'no, they messed up'?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      for degenerates like myself, they actually have betting lines for the movies...i heard La La Land was +550

imagine that poor schmuck who was about to cash his ticket in and being told 'no, they messed up'?

that honestly never crossed my mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X