Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrera: I Will Knock Andre Ward Out in Eight or Nine Rounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward's in a different league. Barrera has a punchers chance and that's it. And don't forget the fights in Oakland.

Comment

Originally posted by HardSpar View Post
      Ward's in a different league. Barrera has a punchers chance and that's it. And don't forget the fights in Oakland.
      The perfect scenario for an upset.

Comment

All this crying and whining about all the terrible fouls by ward is such a bunch of bullisht. Ward wins fights because he puts his hands on his opponent far more than they do on he. Period. He simply doesn't headbutt or hold nearly as much as you sissies claim. And movent isn't running.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          The perfect scenario for an upset.
          It would make it a bigger upset, but it also makes the upset less likely.

Comment

If he beat Ward they will say Ward was damaged goods

And Ill say I knew that all along, why else not five in so long. His known injuries didn’t keep him out that long, neither did his promotional issues.

I suspect he is more damaged than he wants to admit before getting pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfanjoe View Post
              All this crying and whining about all the terrible fouls by ward is such a bunch of bullisht. Ward wins fights because he puts his hands on his opponent far more than they do on he. Period. He simply doesn't headbutt or hold nearly as much as you sissies claim. And movent isn't running.

Stfu. Everyone knows ward headbutts
              And overly clinches and hasn't had a major fight outside of Oakland beside froch .

He gets special treatment in in Oakland.
              He also ducked american fighters by trying to break free from a guy who got him where he is. He basically a poor man's Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                And overly clinches and hasn't had a major fight outside of Oakland beside froch .

He also ducked american fighters by trying to break free from a guy who got him where he is. He basically a poor man's Floyd.
                Shut up crybaby.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post

I also find it hilarious that Ward catches left-over racist Floyd hatred. Get a life douche.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                    And Ill say I knew that all along, why else not five in so long. His known injuries didn’t keep him out that long, neither did his promotional issues.

I suspect he is more damaged than he wants to admit before getting pay day.
                    And he could still beat GGG's a$$. Too bad GGG's team knows this and prevented the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfanjoe View Post
                      People are prepare their excuses before needing an excuse

Everybody knows about Style by now, if his opponents are not prepare for everything he can possibly do then Shame On Them!

Comment

Working...
                      X