Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Kovalev wasn't who I thought he was going to be when I had him spar GGG"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe he didn't know that Kov was the boxer that killed his opponent in the ring.

Comment

If he'd read these forums then he must've wondered what all the fuss was about.

Comment

I heard from a guy on the inside that GGG put Kov down with a body shot in sparring.

Comment

This was after we were discussing who would of won between Trinidad and GGG. I still think Tito beats him.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9pi6uYm6Jk

Comment

Good post. Too must respect, thinking too much, fear, or whatever you wanna call it..that's something that I'd be worried about as a Kovalev fan going against Bhop. His corner is going to have to play a huge role in keeping him focused.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                Good post. Too must respect, thinking too much, fear, or whatever you wanna call it..that's something that I'd be worried about as a Kovalev fan going against Bhop. His corner is going to have to play a huge role in keeping him focused.
                That's what I posted on the main thread, if Kovalev goes in there not sure of what to do with Hopkins and is hesitant, he'll get hustled and lose. Kovalev has to go there and bang away like he did to guys like Sillakh. Just show no damn respect.

Comment

So this is why Golovkin is so deathly afraid of Sergio Mora.
                  I think Ryan Coyne was probably the only guy who who has really been able to hang in here with Golovkin, only because Ryan was a good boxer and was moving a lot.
                  Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 11-02-2014, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    So this is why Golovkin so deathly afraid of Sergio Mora.
                    Lol we both know ggg would annihilate the likes of mora and lara

Comment

Working...
                    X