Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah....better stock up on guns

Comment

Originally posted by MokMok View Post

Well you only need to put 1+1 good sir to figure it out.

Did I say that? They are different governing bodies? Naive but understandably so.

Nato is effectively the military arm of the U.N. (of course led by the US). It's really more of sticks and stones with the same person controlling.

The point here is, and you should research on this good sir. The US government have been secretly but effectively ceding sovereign rights to an outside entity. You don't believe it sir? Do your research.

By this time you should get a wakeup call as to why Panetta had the balls to say on your congress' face they don't need the US constitution to go to war but merely U.N. under Nato's approval.

On a side note, Im sure you won't believe me and I dont blame you good sir but word of advice, stock up on guns and ammo now.
      I'm not American and nor do I live there. Oh you're banned. Why is that? They checked your IP?

Comment

I didn't even bother reading the article, no point. What a fuckin idiot. OR, an evil genius.

Comment

I'm from Texas and I can tell you it's a pretty shytty state, especially our education system which is a joke.

I had failed a half semester of my AP English class my senior year of HS (I simply didn't give a ****). I took an easy ass test on the computer doing some program called Plato going over shyt I learned in elementary, this took me 1 hour, after I had passed the test they automatically changed my semester grade to passing lol. A half of a semester (half the school year) of shytty work that I'd done was wiped away and replaced just like that.

I did this with like 4 other classes lol. It's no wonder there are so many stupid ****s in Tx, tons of people did this as well aside of me.

Comment

i wouldn't be surprised if it did happen.

Comment

Originally posted by aboxingfan View Post
              Here's one. We in the states are nine meals away from Anarchy. Financial and government crisis abound, as soon as trucks stop running...people stop working, grocery stores stop receiving food, power stops from electric company....we are nine meals from chaos.
              We are probably living in the end times. . .

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              I'm from Texas and I can tell you it's a pretty shytty state, especially our education system which is a joke.

I had failed a half semester of my AP English class my senior year of HS (I simply didn't give a ****). I took an easy ass test on the computer doing some program called Plato going over shyt I learned in elementary, this took me 1 hour, after I had passed the test they automatically changed my semester grade to passing lol. A half of a semester (half the school year) of shytty work that I'd done was wiped away and replaced just like that.

I did this with like 4 other classes lol. It's no wonder there are so many stupid ****s in Tx, tons of people did this as well aside of me.
              Where is your state pride, son?!!? Texas defeated Mexico, and also fielded some of the best units during the Civil War. General Robert E Lee said his Texas brigade was one of his most elite units in the Army of Northern Virginia. Texas has a long and very proud traditon of military and law enforcement excellence. Texas Rangers are among of the best officers in the nation. Never be ashamed of your state.

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              i wouldn't be surprised if it did happen.
              It might, anyting is possible these days.

Comment

Everyone knows Obama is a bum ass president. IF he gets a second term, I expect a race war and blood in the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Now this is funny.

The judge is an obvious idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    I didn't even bother reading the article, no point. What a fuckin idiot. OR, an evil genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
                      Everyone knows Obama is a bum ass president. IF he gets a second term, I expect a race war and blood in the streets.
                      Many people aren't ready for a race war.

Comment

Working...
                      X