Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua's win over Wladimir Klitschko will be greater than his win over Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Joshua's win over Wladimir Klitschko will be greater than his win over Wilder

When Joshua MOST LIKELY fights Wilder and dispatches him with relative ease, all of you who have been riding the Wilder bandwagon are going to be utterly shocked / surprised and wonder why you had such high expectations of the guy in the first place. You may then proceed to move onto another boxer to cheer lead and over-hype.

it will also prove how great Wladimir Klitschko is. That a 41 year old great boxer of the previous era who was past his best, giving the best boxer of the current era (Anthony Joshua) a tougher match than one of the best boxers of the current era (Deontay Wilder) who also happens to be in his prime.

Chances are, Wilder isn't going to survive longer than 6 rounds and would probably lose every round prior to getting stopped. It will be far easier work for Joshua than the difficulty he had against Wladimir Klitschko.

A win over Wilder will not be very hard to discredit, that’s for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
      A win over Wilder will not be very hard to discredit, that’s for sure.
      Wilder only beat bums doe

I already did it

Comment

Klitchko is harder to defeat at any point than Wilder . The idiocy on here has reached levels where ive seen someone claim that 41 yr old Klitchko wasnt as OFFENSIVELY superior to Parker ? And that was a Klitchko fan . Thats how dumbed down some are on here .

Comment

There isn't a single win that can't be discredited in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            Wilder only beat bums doe

I already did it
            It’s true actually true though and I say that as someone that likes AJ. He’s not getting special praise for beating someone like Wilder, it’s what he should do.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Klitchko is harder to defeat at any point than Wilder . The idiocy on here has reached levels where ive seen someone claim that 41 yr old Klitchko wasnt as OFFENSIVELY superior to Parker ? And that was a Klitchko fan . Thats how dumbed down some are on here .
              Someone was trying to argue that Wilder was technically better than Klitchko, I wonder what some of these guys watch.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Oh please tell me where I can see that post

Comment

AJ had trouble with Takam and didn't win every round or score a clean KO without help from the bias referee. Aj gassed out and was only throwing about 20 punches each round. So how is he going to easily beat and dominate Wilder and win every round?Wilder is much taller and faster than Takam and he hits much harder. Wilder throws over twice as many punches per round on average than AJ and he doesn't gas out like AJ does. It's not a matter of being on anyone's bandwagon. It's a matter of watching every fight they have and adding up the strengths and weaknesses of the two boxers and making a guess at who would win. I am not a fan of either AJ or Wilder and my guess is either man could win by KO because they both have great punching power and average chins. I would favor Wilder because of better speed and stamina. As for Wlad he was a good champion for many years and defeated all comers for a long time. Still he has been KOed several times by heavyweights who were not outstanding and he wasn't a ball of fire in his loss to Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                    Someone was trying to argue that Wilder was technically better than Klitchko, I wonder what some of these guys watch.
                    Whats more disturbing is Parker being better OFFENSIVELY than Klitchko ,that Weiland kid is on crack ,im convinced ! lol

Comment

Working...
                    X