No announcement yet.

Thabiso is going to knock out Usyk this weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thabiso is going to knock out Usyk this weekend

I think Usyk is a bit punch shy and will have a hard time finding Mchunu and Mchunu will find a way to get inside Usyk's long arms and really test Usyk's chin with quick, precise combos on the inside. I am just not sold on Usyk simply because he beat Glowacki (who is a much different fighter than Mchunu. Let's see if Mchunu can slip counter with a big right hook.

This should be a popular thread.

Comment

Usyk by stoppage.

Comment

I'll be shocked if he manages to win a single round

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
          I think Usyk is a bit punch shy and will have a hard time finding Mchunu and Mchunu will find a way to get inside Usyk's long arms and really test Usyk's chin with quick, precise combos on the inside. I am just not sold on Usyk simply because he beat Glowacki (who is a much different fighter than Mchunu. Let's see if Mchunu can slip counter with a big right hook.
          well thats a bold prediction lol

Comment

It's a dangerous first defence for sure

I think Usyk will fight at a higher pace this time. I think he was only gunshy in the middle rounds against Glowacki because it was his first time facing 12 rounds. Now that he knows he can do it with plenty in the tank to spare, he will fight with a bit more freedom. He's like Lomachenko in that he may be a boxer first and foremost but he likes to hurt his opponent too

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              I'll be shocked if he manages to win a single round
              You shouldn't be because Mchunu is a world-class operator. Even Loeffler admitted that Mchunu wasn't the first option for Usyk because he knows how dangerous of a fight it is for Usyk. The fact that this fight is in Cali. gives me even greater hope that Mchunu will be well-prepared and is taking this opportunity very seriously. Mchunu's quickness and sharp countering abilities is going to give Usyk fits as he's able to get inside Usyk's long guard. People are really sleeping on Mchunu as a credible opponent which is laughable considering the who's who of no-hopers Usyk has faced thus far. Glowaki isn't that good and fights nothing like Mchunu.

Comment

Afterwards, change your name to 5burros

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
                  You shouldn't be because Mchunu is a world-class operator. Even Loeffler admitted that Mchunu wasn't the first option for Usyk because he knows how dangerous of a fight it is for Usyk. The fact that this fight is in Cali. gives me even greater hope that Mchunu will be well-prepared and is taking this opportunity very seriously. Mchunu's quickness and sharp countering abilities is going to give Usyk fits as he's able to get inside Usyk's long guard. People are really sleeping on Mchunu as a credible opponent which is laughable considering the who's who of no-hopers Usyk has faced thus far. Glowaki isn't that good and fights nothing like Mchunu.
                  You wasted your time writing an essay of things i already know.
                  Mchunu still isnt going to win a round...

Comment

Yea... this is Mchunu... not Makabu

Comment

Working...
                    X