Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder Fight is Biggest Heavyweight Bout in Over 100 Years!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder Fight is Biggest Heavyweight Bout in Over 100 Years!

IBO/WBA/WBO heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (25-0, 18KOs) says a unification with WBC champion Deontay Wilder (36-0, 35KOs) would be "the biggest fight in over 100 years."

[Click Here To Read More]

The build up to this fight will be epic,providing they both win of course.The back and forth will be very entertaining.

Comment

Wilder has an advantage here. He's so simple that he's unlikely to let Fury get in head unlike Klitschko.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I am definitely going to buy it.

Comment

tyson fury called birdlegs a bum to his face and birdlegs just stood there looking like a malnourished midget

Comment

Maybe the biggest HW fight in 10-15 years.

But not the last century, that's ridiculous.

The hype would be off the chain.

Comment

I've heard some things in my time....but this takes the biscuit..... Joe Louis vs max schmeling or Muhammad Ali vs Joe Frazier have been scrubbed from the history books by the great tyson fury lol

Comment

Fury intimidates Wilder, who prefers to fight the older, slower, out of prime Klitschko.

Comment

When they say biggest do they mean combined height and weight?
                  It would be pretty big as no one was really big during the klit era except the klits.
                  Also they will both trash talk and have a good lead up /hype.

Comment

maybe as far as the size of the combatants, as far as significance it isn't even a top all time heavyweight bout. Moneywise it may be though considering how much more fighters get paid today and our access to technology/media outlets

Comment

Working...
                    X