No announcement yet.

Indian sisters sentenced to be raped as punishment for brother eloping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    I don't know what to say about this...F**king Muslims...
    They can't be muslims as rape is forbidden in Islam, they're probably hindus, if they were extremist muslims they would've whipped them or stoned them 80 times or some **** like that, but only like 5% of muslims actually use these fücked up rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Round Baby View Post
      they could possibly be. although more likely to be hindu

the state of utter pradesh is 70% hindu 20% muslim

people often forget that with one billion people and a 12% islamic population, india has about 120 million muslims.
      Their caste is stated as 'Jat'. They're Indian.

Comment

has anyone got the video on how they got raped?

Comment

Originally posted by Last Round Baby View Post
          they could possibly be. although more likely to be hindu

the state of utter pradesh is 70% hindu 20% muslim

people often forget that with one billion people and a 12% islamic population, india has about 120 million muslims.
          Dalit caste Hindus being punished by higher castes. These are not Muslims.

Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post
          They can't be muslims as rape is forbidden in Islam,
          No it isn't, except as considered a property crime.

Comment

Court appointed butt rape would probably plummet crime stats. Get Lexington Steele as the raper. Don't gotta be f#cked up right at the start, but the 4th misdemeanour & 2nd felony you commit gets you a date with Mr. Steele. Granted gay male crime & female crime might skyrocket, but hetero male crime (the #1 crime oriented group) would drop like the Chinese stock market.

Comment

They can't be muslims as rape is forbidden in Islam, they're probably hindus, if they were extremist muslims they would've whipped them or stoned them 80 times or some **** like that, but only like 5% of muslims actually use these fücked up rules.
              haha thanks for the laugh

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Dalit caste Hindus being punished by higher castes. These are not Muslims.

No it isn't, except as considered a property crime.
                Rape IS forbidden in Islam under all circumstances, property has nothing to do with it, who's the idiot who told u that?

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  I don't know what to say about this...F**king Muslims...
                  This post would be a lot like if something happened in the United States and responding with "F**king Catholics". Sounds pretty stupid right? That's probably because most people in the US are not Catholic, nor do we live under a theocratic government headed by Catholic religious leaders.

EDIT: To be clear, it could still of course be that those involved are Muslim but it isn't necessarily so and it seems weird to jump to the conclusion that it must be them in a country with a primarily non-muslim population.

People seem to have a hard time separating religion and culture. There are countries with primarily muslim populations (such as Turkey) whose culture is much different than other muslim countries where we do not see these sorts of things happen at all. I'm sure it would not be hard to find countries with virtually no muslim populations that are **** places in regards to human rights as well.
                  Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 08-30-2015, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Court appointed butt rape would probably plummet crime stats. Get Lexington Steele as the raper. Don't gotta be f#cked up right at the start, but the 4th misdemeanour & 2nd felony you commit gets you a date with Mr. Steele. Granted gay male crime & female crime might skyrocket, but hetero male crime (the #1 crime oriented group) would drop like the Chinese stock market.
                    Lol it was not long ago that everyone was making memes about Jarrod getting a "foot long" in jail. I mean the court isn't necessarily requiring that Jarrod get raped but.... I wouldn't like my chances if I were him.

Comment

Rape IS forbidden in Islam under all circumstances, property has nothing to do with it, who's the idiot who told u that?
                      Dude what cave are you living in?

Comment

Working...
                      X