Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
    2 knockdowns in less than 10 seconds.

Cant blame anyone but Lopez
    I agree here after reading all the comments... lopez was out on his feet... I do agree however that the ref should have gave him a standing 8 count but the dude was in la la land regardless.

Comment

• Porter and Berto looked roided.

Comment

• A great night of boxing! I'm interested in seeing all of these guys again

Even a Areeola/harper rematch just cause it was fun

Comment

• PBC doing good things so far!

Comment

• Comment

• Completely forgot Porter was fighting last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                Porter and Berto looked roided.

Of course giving credit to a black man would be too much for you so you just HAVE to find some way to sully them. Did you go to OU and were part of that SAE frat?

Comment

• This show was a 10X better than the NBC card a week ago. I understand that the fight was in Cali, but Arreola-Harper should have been a draw, or even an upset. This Harper dude has sledgehammer fists ! He got knocked down in the first, but he hammered and wobbled Arreola several times the rest if the fight. The scorecard having Arreola winning by 5 points was ridiculous.

I dont remember Raul Caiz Jr having a quick trigger like that. He's a Cali ref, so he should know who Josesito Lopez is. He takes a couple knockdowns and shakes it off for a comeback, thats his gimmick ! He's the Riverside Rocky. So I felt that that was a very quick stoppage by Caiz Jr. I remember Lopez getting beaten worse than that by Canelo.

Good beatdown win for Porter too. I was happy to see Antonio Tarver back announcing, he's one of the more entertaining talkers.

Comment

• Commentary from last night said Berto & Lopez were #6 & #7 in the division? which commision ranks them there lol?

Comment

• Originally posted by miniq View Post
                      commentary from last night said berto & lopez were #6 & #7 in the division? Which commision ranks them there lol?
                      w.b.a..........

Comment

Working...
                      X