Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adult film star August Ames dead at 23; friends suspect she committed suicide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its never been confirmed that Naomi Russell has aids though. There have been rumors but its never been actually confirmed. She's ****ing hot though and did **** so it wouldnt surprise me

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Where does she webcam at?
      I think it’s CamSoda.com I saw Keisha Grey on there too. She will do private cams shows for cash too.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        How are you so sure that's him?

Comment

I love those two. I am happy when I run into knew footage of them plus they could act too. Not just **** acting, they could act.
          that video where kay parker ****s her "son" gets me so horny i have to jerk off 5 times in a row after i see it. kay parker had a really nice booty

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Naomi Russell was smoking.

I heard she had HIV the last few year. I still jerk off to her, I just have to wear a condom when I rub one out now.

Comment

How are you so sure that's him?
            Do the math. He is 29 now, and listed as 20 in 2008 when these crimes occurred in the Chicago area. How many 29 year olds share the same name in that vicinity? Regardless I'm not sure why you decided to further hijack this thread with off-topic nonsense while breaking my balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by phallus View Post
              that video where kay parker ****s her "son" gets me so horny i have to jerk off 5 times in a row after i see it. kay parker had a really nice booty

Or the scene in Private Teacher where Honey Wilder and her friend have sex with the young nephew. Nowadays videos can't compare to back then.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Do the math. He is 29 now, and listed as 20 in 2008 when these crimes occurred in the Chicago area. How many 29 year olds share the same name in that vicinity? Regardless I'm not sure why you decided to further hijack this thread with off-topic nonsense while breaking my balls.
                I am not saying that isn't him but we don't know for sure. I tried to search for him up mugshots, nothing came up. So we aren't sure, right?

Okay, I will stay on topic. Enjoy you day. Ghost.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Check out Brianna Love and Naomi Russell then.
                  briana love is my ***** not really into the other chick

Comment

Or the scene in Private Teacher where Honey Wilder and her friend have sex with the young nephew. Nowadays videos can't compare to back then.
                    "Oh Come on, Aunt Diane, I always wanted to..

You have? Oh Well.. might as well keep it in the Family."

A scene I know well. [MENTION][/MENTION]

Comment

Dont talk about my **** like that nowadays its all about more casual fuggin

Comment

Working...
                      X