Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Hammer Smile at UKAD Ruling To Reverse Tyson Fury Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
    Childish response.

You can’t argue with the facts, so resort to the ‘fan boy’ argument.

I couldn’t care less for Tyson. The heavyweight scene would be better with him in it, but I’m not a big fan of his.

Lazy, desperate posting.
    Funny how, when you guys run out of argument, you start throwing out everything that describes your behavior. Lazy, childish, lacking in facts, desperate, etc. You didn't address anything I said. You had no facts to dispute my statement. So, you got desperate, said childish things, and wrapped it up with a lazy comment detaching you from Tyson because you know you've lost the argument.

Happens every time.
    Oh, and you can go ahead and get in the last word. I'm done here.

Comment

What a joke UKAD is making of themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
        If you are giving 2 options, agree to a backdated ban and get on with your career and make millions in the next year, then retire......OR, go to court at massive time and cost, when you have already lost 2 years, so it could be 4 years out the ring.

What would you choose? Fury can't be out any longer, this is in no way an admission of guilt, it's common sense.
        Two Words - Drug Cheat

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
          Nandrolone during the 90's was found in a well known body building brand, that claimed it was free of any illegal substances. The odds are that Tyson Fury was taking a shady supplement, and this is what has caused his failed drug tests! (As a god fearing man, I am not so sure he could speak with such certainty in his innocents? Or maybe his little bible quote on forgiveness is his way of admitting his wrong doings who knows? Still the world of elite sport at top level is a shady place it seems, if I was Tyson Fury? I would learn from athletes such as David Haye who does not really bother with much supplements! It is a unregulated industry, and that is what athletes need to understand!)...........

I wish him all the best! If he has kind of admitted that he may have taken something illegal.
          Fury never mentioned supplements ,he mentioned a wild boar and imop incriminated himself and Hughie by hilariously admitting the findings were tainted meat . If he was unaware of any wrong doing why suggest any findings in the first place?

Shortly after uncle Pete pulled him off twitter and he went silent for awhile . lol

Chances are slim in 2017 of peds in supplements that are synthetic or resemble pro hormones . Fury really doesnt strike me as health athlete anyway . Many banned stimulants are occasionally found .
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-13-2017, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Fury never mentioned supplements ,he mentioned a wild boar and imop incriminated himself and Hughie by hilariously admitting the findings were tainted meat . If he was unaware of any wrong doing why suggest any findings in the first place?

Shortly after uncle Pete pulled him off twitter and he went silent for awhile . lol

Chances are slim in 2017 of peds in supplements that are synthetic or resemble pro hormones . Fury really doesnt strike me as health athlete anyway . Many banned stimulants are occasionally found .
            Yes it seems like he has maybe messed up somewhere, and this maybe added to him slipping into depression unfortunately. (He was also spooked by Wladimir Kitschko!)...

(I don't think he would knowingly take steroids, but I have seen afew interviews with the Fury's and I can remember seeing his uncle Peter Fury buzzing off a cupboard of supplements! It is a unregulated industry, anyone can produce a supplement and then get some sort of sponsor and sell it!).

I still wish him all the best in his comeback, and I will be intrigue to see if he can back up his last performance with more of the same form!

Comment

"...such that the Respondents' argument that the source of the reported nandrolone metabolites was offal of uncastrated wild boar or pig or contaminated supplements should be accepted at face value"

So they obviously did mention supplements.

And it has been proved that ingesting nandrolone or nandrolone precursers from meat or contaminated legal supplements can cause traces of nandrolone metabolites to show up in urine tests, but not blood tests, which is exactly what happened with both Tyson and Hughie.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                Yes it seems like he has maybe messed up somewhere, and this maybe added to him slipping into depression unfortunately. (He was also spooked by Wladimir Kitschko!)...

(I don't think he would knowingly take steroids, but I have seen afew interviews with the Fury's and I can remember seeing his uncle Peter Fury buzzing off a cupboard of supplements! It is a unregulated industry, anyone can produce a supplement and then get some sort of sponsor and sell it!).

I still wish him all the best in his comeback, and I will be intrigue to see if he can back up his last performance with more of the same form!
                My other post on here shows exactly why Fury would take peds .

I think he did and did so bc he was not ready for Klitchko and wanted the fight before 2016 and further avoided a rematch with him knowing he would have had weekly tests with all the controversy surrounding the findings .

Fury will get back to near form but i think Joshua is going to smash him regardless when they fight ........i would want to see Fury vs Wilder in what's a harder to pick'em fight at least for me .

Comment

My other post on here shows exactly why Fury would take peds .

I think he did and did so bc he was not ready for Klitchko and wanted the fight before 2016 and further avoided a rematch with him knowing he would have had weekly tests with all the controversy surrounding the findings .

Fury will get back to near form but i think Joshua is going to smash him regardless when they fight ........i would want to see Fury vs Wilder in what's a harder to pick'em fight at least for me .
                  What bothers me about Tyson Fury is that when it comes to morals? He seems to think he is snow white! (He has accused other athletes of taking steroids, mock athletes such as David Haye when they are legitimately injured! We all make mistakes in life, so maybe now he can learn from his! (Even David Haye has learnt how to pipe down slightly!)....

He had the chance for a brief moment to really elevate the gypsies community and for some reason he self sabotaged himself! (I don't think we will ever know the 100% truth, as to why he self sabotaged himself! And of course he is obviously prone to depression, as all extroverts & highly emotional people can be! Strange the way he deliberately avoided a drug test aswell!)....

But I do respect the way he is a god fearing man, and abit old school! He is like one of those characters from the Movie "Gangs of New York!"....

If David Haye beats Tony Bellew, I honestly see that fight happening! (It is a massive pay day for both fighters! And Tyson Fury has not really made any money for almost 2 years!).....

I am not his biggest fan, but heavyweight boxing is better with him! Than without him! He deserves a chance to redeem himself!
                  Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 12-13-2017, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

"...such that the Respondents' argument that the source of the reported nandrolone metabolites was offal of uncastrated wild boar or pig or contaminated supplements should be accepted at face value"

So they obviously did mention supplements.

And it has been proved that ingesting nandrolone or nandrolone precursers from meat or contaminated legal supplements can cause traces of nandrolone metabolites to show up in urine tests, but not blood tests, which is exactly what happened with both Tyson and Hughie.
                    Ive been in the gym for nearly 30 years ,i can tell you Fury must have been on some magic supplements going from 260 plus with alot of body fat around his 22nd fight to a trim lean and somewhat muscular build .

The Hammer fight then where he transformed much fitter with resemblance of a fit leaner man to a 250 solid vs Klitchko _ Body types just dont change either ,certainly not in that time frame , it takes a little more than TRACE substances in over the counter products , all the meat in the world wouldn't do it either . lol

Well at least he did mention supplements too hes not totally gone .
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-14-2017, 02:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                      What bothers me about Tyson Fury is that when it comes to morals? He seems to think he is snow white! (He has accused other athletes of taking steroids, mock athletes such as David Haye when they are legitimately injured! We all make mistakes in life, so maybe now he can learn from his! (Even David Haye has learnt how to pipe down slightly!)....

He had the chance for a brief moment to really elevate the gypsies community and for some reason he self sabotaged himself! (I don't think we will ever know the 100% truth, as to why he self sabotaged himself! And of course he is obviously prone to depression, as all extroverts & highly emotional people can be! Strange the way he deliberately avoided a drug test aswell!)....

But I do respect the way he is a god fearing man, and abit old school! He is like one of those characters from the Movie "Gangs of New York!"....

If David Haye beats Tony Bellew, I honestly see that fight happening! (It is a massive pay day for both fighters! And Tyson Fury has not really made any money for almost 2 years!).....

I am not his biggest fan, but heavyweight boxing is better with him! Than without him! He deserves a chance to redeem himself!
                      I dont see Fury making a pit stop to Haye town . He'll get 2 warm ups then head to Joshua . Fury wont want to give Haye his payday either . Idont see either crossing paths .

My family are the real gangs of N.Y ! And my uncle was called the "Butcher " the real Butcher..... Eddie the Butcher ...

Comment

Working...
                      X