Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarez Furious With WBC, Doubts Adonis Stevenson Bout Happens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Paging Redd Foxx

Unreal. Where's those two delusional Canadians that tried telling me Stevenson didn't, and wouldn't, duck Alvarez??

And, to these people who want to think Jack is so much better a fight as to justify this. Meh. I'm not sure Jack is better than Alvarez at all. Just because his name is bigger doesn't mean he's better.

Comment

Alvarez has been the mandatory challenger, for nearly two years, to Stevenson's WBC light heavyweight title. Stevenson (29-1, 24 KOs) and Alvarez (23-0, 11 KOs), who are both advised by Al Haymon, were ordered to fight each other by the World Boxing Council.
      They're both also promoted by GYM. Why single out Haymon but not GYM? Michel has had plenty of opportunity to make this fight happen. He's had two years to make this fight happen.

But the problem is Showtime doesn't want to pay for this fight. I'd rather see Jack-Stevenson myself.

Comment

WBC is simply not treating Alvarez fairly. Badou should have joined the queue rather than cross the queue.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          The light heavyweight showdown between Adonis Stevenson and Eleider Alvarez is looking less and less likely to happen. The fight was being targeted for a date in January 2018. The working date was January 27 at the Videotron Center in Quebec City. Alvarez has been the mandatory challenger, for nearly two years, to Stevenson's WBC light heavyweight title. Stevenson (29-1, 24 KOs) and Alvarez (23-0, 11 KOs), who are both advised by Al Haymon, were ordered to fight each other by the World Boxing Council.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          Bull**** if true. Alvarez should sue the WBC and put them out of business.

Comment

At least it's an actual competitive 175lb title fight either way.

Stevenson-Jack or Stevenson-Alvarez miles better than the crapfest HBO and Arum is giving us, Bivol-Broadhurst, Kovalev-Shabranskyy, Beterbiev-Koelling

Comment

Funny because Alvarez was suppose to get 1M to fight Jack on the Mayweather vs McGregor under card but he got injured.

Honestly, Alvarez knows he'll make more money if he steps aside. If he fights Stevenson, he will make max 150k and will get an ass whoppin

The guy is just not impressive and Showtime doesn't want to pay for him

Comment

Originally posted by lozela View Post
                Funny because Alvarez was suppose to get 1M to fight Jack on the Mayweather vs McGregor under card but he got injured.

Honestly, Alvarez knows he'll make more money if he steps aside. If he fights Stevenson, he will make max 150k and will get an ass whoppin

The guy is just not impressive and Showtime doesn't want to pay for him
                Jack never was about to fight eleider alvarez stop smoking carpet

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  Big Stomps is back. Where you been at son?
                  And that belt would help him earn more money
                  Oh she didn't tell you?? I was ****ing your lady this past weekend... She said she wanted to know what a real man felt like.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    Oh she didn't tell you?? I was ****ing your lady this past weekend... She said she wanted to know what a real man felt like.
                    Stop it Oscar you know you don’t like ladies

Comment

Originally posted by iNixus View Post
                      Jack never was about to fight eleider alvarez stop smoking carpet
                      He pulled out due to injury. It was supposed to be on McGregor Mayweather ppv

I started the preparation and I had a problem in my left ankle when I was doing a reaction job, I was not allowed to run and needed to lose weight fast. That was one of the reasons, because monetarily the proposal was very good, "Álvarez told Boxeo de Colombia
                      “After rejecting the offer of Jack, in which Eleider naturally had to lower the division, the Antioqueno and his team concentrate on the mandatory fight with Adonis Stevenson. The fight against the light heavyweight monarch of the WBC would be agreed by the end of October or the beginning of November.“
                      Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 11-09-2017, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X