No announcement yet.

Was this the best punch of the night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
    imo gggs chin wil crack soon, cant keep taking those shots.
    ERIK Morales had Nelo winning.

The irony is people overrate GGG's chin and to the type of opponents. JCC didn't gain his reputation for having a chin by staying in1 Division. Same goes for Cotto. There's a reason why ggg never went to 168... straight shook..

How does GGG have the same marked face as the Rosado fight while Nelo wasn't even phased.

The reason is that these GGG fans are all PAC fans and he's been the alternative closure, so they gotta ride with it strong the same way they justified PAC never losing to anybody

Comment

That big right hand GGG landed was better.

Comment

Originally posted by spenz View Post
        Amik Khan got this and just dropped dead.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
          The one that gave Canelo funny legs for a couple seconds?

Like round 7 I think

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Amir Khan died with that right hand. And GGG just walked forward immediately.

You can clearly see the difference from the hardest to the chinniest.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              Do you mean this right hand?

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                Do you mean this right hand?

Yes, that one.

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                The one that gave Canelo funny legs for a couple seconds?

Like round 7 I think
                ^

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                  ERIK Morales had Nelo winning.

The irony is people overrate GGG's chin and to the type of opponents. JCC didn't gain his reputation for having a chin by staying in1 Division. Same goes for Cotto. There's a reason why ggg never went to 168... straight shook..

How does GGG have the same marked face as the Rosado fight while Nelo wasn't even phased.

The reason is that these GGG fans are all PAC fans and he's been the alternative closure, so they gotta ride with it strong the same way they justified PAC never losing to anybody
                  That sure is a mighty hasty generalization there re: all PAC fans.

He was one of my favorite fighters back in the day. I even made excuses for him being a ****phobic, religious nut who thinks marijuana users deserve the death penalty (dude is insane)
                  But, I fit the bill in the sense that I did move from PAC to GGG. But I did so for a different reason than you're arguing for here (as are many others, I suppose).
                  I liked PAC bc, win or lose, I was always going to get an exciting fight for as long as it lasted. He'd get lit up, and then bang his gloves together and ask for more.
                  I'm little more than a casual 2.0, but I've been riding with GGG for a long time bc of exactly the same reason I rode with PAC.
                  I couldn't have given a **** less last night that it was a draw.
                  I'm ready to run that **** back again in May when both are fresh.

Comment

Canelos left hook straight right combo round10 2.25

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      I had GGG as the winner 8-4 but Canelo landed the best punch. That bomb landed flush but didn't even phase GGG, crazy chin.

Is this the same punch that dropped Khan? Lol. there was also one from GGG when canelo was on the ropes clean right dead in the chin. Canelos head almost went over the ropes

Comment

Working...
                      X