Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has there ever been a boxer faster than Pacman? RJJ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camacho?

Also if we're talking about pure hand speed, Amir Khan has faster hands than Manny, prime for prime.

Comment

Zab Judah was incredibly fast

Comment

Jones has the fastest punches I've seen, but Camacho, Taylor, Robinson, Leonard, Russell Jr. Loma, all have impressive hand and foot speed. Manny had a combination of hand/foot speed and one of the fastest one-punch deliveries in boxing.

Comment

It's not only how fast Pac is, It's speed and power that sets him apart.

Here's his latest training for the Horn fight. Guy still has speed. It just won't go away even in the twilight of his career.

Comment

So who is the fastest of all time?

Is it roy jones jr?

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
              Meldrick Taylor /Thread
              Meldrick was the first to come to mind for me also

Comment

Originally posted by Merciless1 View Post
                Meldrick was the first to come to mind for me also
                mELDRICK IS FASTE RTHAN rjj?

gtfo WITH TAHT TROLL CRAP
                Last edited by AlexKid; 05-22-2017, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Amir khan is faster than pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    how could you tell? he threw nothing but arm punches with nothing on them and they rarely landed clean. its a lot harder to throw punches with your entire body with force and pac was still catching him much cleaner so obv the speed was worrying floyd or he would have threw some legit shots in return, some counters, anything...but nothing but a couple little head taps and push offs now and then. schooled...
                    Total agreement. No serious punches landed, most picked off. A nothing fight with no victor. Mayweather had his chance but took no chances. For Floyd it was Take the money and run, the h@ll with the fans and making history.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                      I wanna stay a bit more hungry when you loose your spunk you dont have as much motivation

- sorry guys random thought regarding "sex transmutation "
                      This is true. The less semen you have in reserve the less inclined you are to have sex. It also comes off when you meet women that you have nothing to offer. That's why women can always spot wankers and why wankers get less real sex.

Comment

Working...
                      X