Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[GAME] Guess who won this street fight. Look at the two fighters and guess. (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely not the ******ed black guy. No self respected black guy wears a old white guy tennis hat + white shoes with black socks. That mfer downe syndromey or something. Although maybe he has ****** strength. Idk man. Its either the non-black guy early by complete domination or the black guy late via ****** strength & realizing he's in a fight about 3 minutes into the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      hectari !VIVA MEXICO! Can you guess who won this fight by just looking at this picture?

AlexKid, Tago Nang Tago you guess too
      black guy is a southpaw, much better physically but his fighting stance made me suspicious. too flat footed especially with the back foot and squared up while the white guy was on the ball of his feet and looks like coming from an angle.

put up the video.

Comment

Damn.. I'm guessing the "black guy" is actually Brazilian. He has to be with a kick like that

Comment

Hard to call, I am voting for the yellow shorts guy watching these two fight will knock someone out ..

Comment

Dang i got it wrong. In the end the bruva was too slick, I should of known

Comment

Well that was a horrible takedown attempt, and it wasn't even set up to boot.

I'd bet the white guy was pure sport BJJ guy, if he had any training at all.

Comment

is that the black guy Sugar Adam Ali hired?

Comment

OP appears to be white so I'll go with the white dude. These type of videos wouldn't trend if the white guy got his ass kicked by some black dude.

EDIT
                  Damn that wasn't a fight. I fart longer than that **** lasted. Not a single punch thrown.
                  Last edited by Bullrush; 06-02-2016, 01:11 PM.

Comment

white dude won... other wise this wouldnt have been posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                      I'm guessing a dude that's not even in the shot, via cheapshot or the white fella via a straight right, followed by a teabag as he lays there in a coma.
                      Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      I'm gonna say the small white guy won.

The black guy is almost begging to get knocked out with that stance.
                      Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                      it could be either who ever has the most skill/ power, 2 things you cant see till someone moves

Since the black guy has more muscle, you are probably expecting us to choose him to win and be surprised by his loss, (as an uneducated person would be) either that or its a x2 bluff and you anticipate we will all guess the white guy when really the black guy won

In truth it comes down to factors you mostly cant see till they fight.
                      Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                      White dude
                      Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
                      White dude. As willy said.....that stance!
                      I think black guy applies pressure and ends up iced from a counter!
                      Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post
                      White dude but you'll never know
                      Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                      Where the F is the video?
                      Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                      I've voted I'd very much like to see the fight now.
                      Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      Is their a 4th guy in the vid? im going with the 4th person holding the hand out.
                      Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                      You know it's the white guy because if it wasn't, it would be "Thug beat up innocent white guy for no reason."
                      Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                      Did it go down like this?

Originally posted by ThumperMcDougal View Post
                      Just going off both of their stances, I got the white dude. Plus the brutha is wearing a sun visor smh.
                      Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                      I mean.. he's wearing a visor smh

If the white dude doesn't win, I'd be heavily disappointed
                      Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
                      Based on body language, posture, etc. I'm going with the dude on the left.

The black dude looks a bit shook, while the other dude (can't tell if white, non-white latino, or asian) looks confident, and like he knows what he's doing.

But in a street fight, nine times outta ten it's about who lands first.
                      Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Definitely not the ******ed black guy. No self respected black guy wears a old white guy tennis hat + white shoes with black socks. That mfer downe syndromey or something. Although maybe he has ****** strength. Idk man. Its either the non-black guy early by complete domination or the black guy late via ****** strength & realizing he's in a fight about 3 minutes into the fight.
                      Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                      black guy is a southpaw, much better physically but his fighting stance made me suspicious. too flat footed especially with the back foot and squared up while the white guy was on the ball of his feet and looks like coming from an angle.

put up the video.
                      Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                      Hard to call, I am voting for the yellow shorts guy watching these two fight will knock someone out ..
                      Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                      OP appears to be white so I'll go with the white dude. These type of videos wouldn't trend if the white guy got his ass kicked by some black dude.

EDIT
                      Damn that wasn't a fight. I fart longer than that **** lasted. Not a single punch thrown.
                      Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                      white dude won... other wise this wouldnt have been posted.
                      Here is the video. Did you guess right? Find out now.

-MEGA-, BKM-, Coyotefury, Death_Adder, Graz, Isaac Clarke, kalipso1, KidDinamita, KING SIZE, krazyn8tive, Nod, Rip, Sadiqkingofko, Sterling Archer, taste, Terrel, ThumperMcDougal, Weltschmerz, Willy Wanker, Xoo, -DSG-, BoxingFan85, caseylogan, harwri008, IIG, nubianpiye, Scary, SilverMiles, sirron000, WWEwhcHHHsuKJar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4MeDBiPz-k

Let's play again. Who do you think won this fight? Screenshot below.

Last edited by punchr; 06-02-2016, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X