Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
    Was it just me or was this fight kind of boring
    Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
    Idk i watched with my brothers who are casuals said this fight was boring, even thought they throught 1200 they oblyy landed like 300 between two of them and most of cottos were pitty pat punches
    By casual standards, yeah it was boring. And it was that way because it was a chess match a lot of rounds. It was more of a technical fight, and neither fighter really hurt each other badly.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
      By casual standards, yeah it was boring. And it was that way because it was a chess match a lot of rounds. It was more of a technical fight, and neither fighter really hurt each other badly.
      See that's the problem I'm pretty sure most of yesterday's viewers were probly casuals and it was repeat of may-pac for them

Comment

• Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
        See that's the problem I'm pretty sure most of yesterday's viewers were probly casuals and it was repeat of may-pac for them
        Yes, and the irony was that this was allegedly going to be the mega fight that should have been. The 'corrected' mega fight. But it didn't really live up to the hype for casuals. And of course, I heard a few casuals talking about it during fight week. Kinda feel bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by RED REP View Post
          Agreed. 7-5 for Canelo and that speaks volume about Cotto, he's a beast, going leather for leather with a young prime hard hitting fast boxer who weighed a stone heavier than him.

Classic war. One for the ages. I'm sticking it on again now!
          Exactly.

Cotto did well against the bigger fighter.

Comment

• Does anyone know where the cut on Cotto's left eye came from in the 12th. I think it may have been a Canelo overhand right at 2:17. Best Guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
              Well what the hell is it that these people are looking for????

Tremendous knockouts? Than watch Tripple G fights. Blood and gore? They got that on the under card, and Cotto had a cut on his eye at the end of the fight.

Maybe what people need to stop and consider it that when you take two world class fighters the disparity in skill is not going to be that great. Your not going to see one of the fighters dominate and beat down the other.

So what makes a great fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Mulder View Post
                Yes. watching again now and Cotto DEF didn't win more than 4 rounds.
                Yeah. This is true.

For me, Canelo won clearly 116-112

Comment

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                  Exactly.

Cotto did well against the bigger fighter.
                  He did well but we knew he would! He's an ATG. I believe he could of been on the juice, don't hate that's just my opinion with lots of things considered. Just finished viewing it again, **** me what a great great fight. 8 rounds to 4 this viewing, but so many close rounds. This one is truly a fight for the ages.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
                    Canelo fight good, his size did play a roll, Cotto couldnt hurt him. And Canelos defense imrove. He made me a fan.

Now, **** the corrupt Judges and this sports BS. Those scorecards where a disgrace.
                    Ay, man, decent post.
                    The cards were awful, you're right.
                    Another classic fight Cotto is involved in, respect! Great fight, I've got so so much more respect for Cotto; guys a modern day great.

Comment

• I have to watch again. Is it on YouTube ?

Comment

Working...
                      X