Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins was robbed in the Calzaghe fight ....Proof inside.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernard Hopkins was robbed in the Calzaghe fight ....Proof inside.

i dont need a proof, ive seeen the fight to know joe won....

Comment

calzaghe threw way more punches than hopkins! did you hear the crowd? he was destroying hopkins according to them. i hate hopkins style of moving around the ring and making his opponent miss while landing all the clean punches. that's wack! oh yeah he also faked low blows so he loses 5 rounds right there.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        Sometimes perception is reality......

Thats why you need to watch tese vids...

Comment

Originally posted by King Ghidorah View Post
          Sometimes perception is reality......

Thats why you need to watch tese vids...
          those vids were edited to make it look like hop won...you can do that to almost anyone...

Comment

if you want to have a laugh watch the vid then cross reference that with the official scorecard. you will find out the judges kept giving calzaghe rounds where he got completely dominated and sometimes he landed zero or maybe 1 clean punch at best. calzaghe round! look at rounds 2 and 3 lol some of the judges gave them to calzaghe! hopkins never had a chance to win this fight.

Last edited by daggum; 04-03-2011, 07:04 PM.

Comment

only thing he was robbed of was stamina

Comment

those vids are edited to make it look like hop won...you can do that to almost anyone...
                how so? it's the entire fight. you just think its a hopkins highlight because calzaghe is getting dominated so badly.

Comment

My thoughts exactly, Joe won and some edited video isn't going to change that sorry guys Bernard could have won but he didn't do enough.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    how so? it's the entire fight. you just think its a hopkins highlight because calzaghe is getting dominated so badly.
                    my bad....thought it was just highlights...id watch it again when im in a mood of an ugly fight,but not right now......i doubt it'd change my thoughts tho..

Comment

Working...
                    X