Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Derek 'Del Boy' Chisora: I am NOT going to lose to Usyk!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    Yeah if Usyk is going to have success he's going to need to have a Holyfield granite chin but I don't think he's as physically strong as holyfield, who was incredibly strong for his size.
    Plus Holyfield wasn’t in an era where the best fighter in the division is 6’9 and moves like a much smaller guy. And the other champ is 6’6 or so

Different times now. Although Usyk is a bit bigger than Holyfield, the size difference Usyk is going to come up against in the top guys is much bigger than Holyfield had to for the most part.

Comment

Spent last night watching Usyk fights. He’s definitely beatable. Bellew was able to land some solid counters in their fight and was doing pretty well. The Gassiev win was no doubt impressive but I feel that it was a good style match up for him.

Usyk is definitely vulnerable to the straight right, but Chisora throws more looping shots

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Taylor View Post
        gaye was a ballooned up cruiser

YDKSAB ��
        NSB likes to say that about anyone that campaigned at cruiserweight and went up. Except Usyk.

Why is this?

Comment

I'll get the atmosphere started then, "Ohh Derek Chisooora! Ohh Derek Chisoooora!"

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            Plus Holyfield wasn’t in an era where the best fighter in the division is 6’9 and moves like a much smaller guy. And the other champ is 6’6 or so

Different times now. Although Usyk is a bit bigger than Holyfield, the size difference Usyk is going to come up against in the top guys is much bigger than Holyfield had to for the most part.
            6"9 but if he was solid at the weight, he would be close to 250 pounds flat 'Joshua is the only big solid elite level heavyweight in the game'.

No idea why people, are continually trying to make out? That Fury is some kind of genetic marvel. If he was not a boxer 'He would just be a tall big guy'.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
              Hayes problem was that against super heavyweights he was exclusively a counter puncher and against an absoloute prime Wladamir Klitschko there were no mistakes to counter.

He was never going to go on the front foot and try and slug with klitschko because that would have been utter stupidity, and klitschko was just too sharp for him.

Theres no shame in that.
              Finally somebody who gets it

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                I'll get the atmosphere started then, "Ohh Derek Chisooora! Ohh Derek Chisoooora!"
                The only way I will personally support Chisora is for him to come out to No Vaseline. Ideally with Ice Cube rapping him out and everyone of his crew holding a Vaseline jar.

If I was his agent, I would have ran with that on the promo set for real. That would just be his new gimmick - every presser he goes off about heavyweights taking the money, these small guys don't mean anything, etc.

Hype the heavyweights, it's needed. They should be the top of the show every time.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  NSB likes to say that about anyone that campaigned at cruiserweight and went up. Except Usyk.

Why is this?
                  when did i say that doe?

Comment

I will miss Chisora when he retires. One of the last heavyweights that is ready to face anybody.

Other guys more talk while fighting bums.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                      The only way I will personally support Chisora is for him to come out to No Vaseline. Ideally with Ice Cube rapping him out and everyone of his crew holding a Vaseline jar.

If I was his agent, I would have ran with that on the promo set for real. That would just be his new gimmick - every presser he goes off about heavyweights taking the money, these small guys don't mean anything, etc.

Hype the heavyweights, it's needed. They should be the top of the show every time.

Chisora will never be the legend he thinks he is and there is NO WAY that Chisora vs David 'Lights Out' Price was a bigger fight than Taylor vs Prograis for all that they had at stake that night. Still want Chisora to beat Usyk even though he goes waaay over the top in his rants. #OhDerekChisora

Comment

Working...
                      X