Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I admit it. boxing SUCKS compared to mma.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    That's fine if you're not a fan of MMA. So I'm just wondering then. Why are you posting in the MMA section? Not trying to be a dick.
    Lol, to be fair to him this was originally in the boxing section and got moved.

Comment

• Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
      Well what the hell was this doing there?

Comment

Well what the hell was this doing there?
        OP trying to piss off boxing fans.

Comment

Thanks for that. Yes indeed it was originally in the boxing section as a troll post.

Comment

The ground game in MMA is plenty technical when you have two top grapplers in there and ironically, that's something you don't seem to understand. No, people want to see more than just punches thrown. They want to see other techniques. They want to see kicks, knees, elbows and submissions.
            This is why MMA is so exciting, its very dynamic. One round you can have two guys just slugging it out, the next round someone starts changing up their gameplan and chopping down their opponents leg, the next its more grappling based etc etc. You just never know what kind of phases a fight is gonna go through, especially in a 5 rounder. Theres so many curveballs that can be thrown at any moment and so many things to consider when talking about stylistic match ups.

Comment

• If I want to watch an MMA fight I will just buy a pack of cigarettes and throw it down an alley next to a homeless shelter. No need to pay $70 for a UFC PPV.

Comment

• Originally posted by deowal View Post
                If I want to watch an MMA fight I will just buy a pack of cigarettes and throw it down an alley next to a homeless shelter. No need to pay $70 for a UFC PPV.
                Lots of homeless BJJ black belts and division 1 wrestlers where you live?

Will you be paying $70 for Tank/LSC this weekend?

Comment

• It all boils down to who's fighting. Boxing and MMA are just as exciting as each other with the right match up.

Comment

• I admit it, the thread starter sucks......Rockin'

Comment

When you have big gloves, counts, 3 minute rounds and only punches coming at you even a badly outmatched opponent can last a while.
                      Oh reeeeaaally. Would you like to put that comment behind you as you enter a boxing ring for a sanctioned bout?

What weight are you? ........Rockin'
                      Last edited by Rockin'; 11-08-2020, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X