Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder exposes breazeale "lies" about altercation; reveals "sucka punch" revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder exposes breazeale "lies" about altercation; reveals "sucka punch" revenge

WILDER EXPOSES BREAZEALE "LIES" ABOUT ALTERCATION; REVEALS "SUCKA PUNCH" REVENGE COMING

Exposed that *****

Comment

He exposed no one but himself.

Comment

The lameass reporter asked "are you paying for his funeral",& he answered"thats the least I can do,I can pay for the funeral"

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
          The lameass reporter asked "are you paying for his funeral",& he answered"thats the least I can do,I can pay for the funeral"

Wilder will look silly if Breazeale doesn’t die now.

Comment

Wilder is a proven liar and woman beater. I believe nothing he says.

Comment

Wildher is under pressure, if he fails to murder Breazeale tomorrow he will look like a jackass.

Comment

I really need subtitles when I watch videos of Wilder.

Something about 6'3 195? Someone's kids have gone missing?

Comment

Yeah like anybody believes deontay. We all know exactly what happened and we all know wilder lies all the time.

Just cuz wilder says something it's proof that what he said was a true event? Don't forget he tried 97 times to make the joshua fight.

Comment

Wilder been vehemently going in on Breazeale, Breazeale has to shut Wilder up or he won’t hear the end of this!

I can see Wilder just torpedoing that right hand outta nowhere after Breazeale boxes him up for 3-4 rounds and lays him out like Church clothes!

Gonna be an explosive night

Comment

Working...
                    X