Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Gennady Golovkin beat Canelo Alvarez without a puncher's or boxer's chance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does Gennady Golovkin beat Canelo Alvarez without a puncher's or boxer's chance?

Gennady Golovkin obviously proved in his last bout that he is a little too feather fisted and his punches are far too light, for them to be anything more than a minor nuisance to Canelo Alvarez. Thus, the chances of Golovkin now ever winning by knockout is realistically reduced to 0%. Golovkin has 0% chance of even dropping Canelo Alvarez, never mind knocking Canelo Alvarez out and I would even be happy to bet that Golovkin would never be able to drop Canelo Alvarez.

Even if Canelo Alvarez allowed the feather fisted and light hitting Gennady Golovkin to unload and land multiple of his most powerful punches continuously for as long as he wanted. Golovkin will still fail to be anything more than a minor nuisance to the much smaller and much lighter natural welterweight in Canelo Alvarez. It's more likely Golovkin ends up injuring his body or damaging his own fists because of how weak and fragile his own body is, rather than being able to put even a minor dent on Canelo Alvarez.

Golovkin lacks the Punching power required to hurt the much smaller natural welterweight in Canelo Alvarez. Thus, winning by knock out is out of the question for Golovkin as it's practically impossible.

Now how does Golovkin stand a 'boxer's chance' at being able to out-box Canelo Alvarez and winning in that manner? Since Canelo Alvarez has already proven that he is the far superior 'boxer' and that Golovkin's boxing skills are multiple levels below his own. Canelo Alvarez made Golovkin look like an idiot by making his punches look like they had no accuracy at times and Canelo in the meantime, was able to land his power punches and effective punches, almost at will whilst making Golovkin's face look like it was a rotten pizza / hamburger.

So clearly indicated by the visible facial damage, Canelo Alvarez is the FAR superior 'boxer' that is multiple levels above Golovkin in this department based on how much damage he was able to inflict on Golovkin's face using his 'boxing skills' compared to almost 0 damage that he suffered from Golovkin.

So there exists 0% puncher's chance for Golovkin to win and 0% boxer's chance for Golovkin to win. So how is this bout not a mismatch? How does Golovkin stand a chance at beating the much smaller natural welterweight in Canelo Alvarez who happens to be a little too much for Golovkin to handle?

This thread sucks.

Comment

I don't necessarily agree that GGG is feather fisted. Canelo was slipping a lot of power punches. I forgot how many ft/ pounds of force are required to instantaneously cause a head to rotate enough that the brain doesn't catch up with said rotation, needed to cause a concussion to the average person?

F= ma , etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I don't necessarily agree that GGG is feather fisted. Canelo was slipping a lot of power punches. I forgot how many ft/ pounds of force are required to instantaneously cause a head to rotate enough that the brain doesn't catch up with said rotation, needed to cause a concussion to the average person?

F= ma , etc..
        That mega punch that Gennady took, as his fans praise, two more of those and Gennady could already be retired. Golovkin can't be taking punches like this. Those types are detrimental... although I believe that punch was between his cranium and jaw...so he has an iron chin, and Nelo isn't a Big Middleweight with that seasoned power. If a guy like Quillin had the skill throw a punch like that GGG would be snoozing.

Im sure Nelo's ear drum was popped when he took Gennady's haymaker on the ropes. That shįt landed right on his ear

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
          That mega punch that Gennady took, as his fans praise, two more of those and Gennady could already be retired. Golovkin can't be taking punches like this. Those types are detrimental... although I believe that punch was between his cranium and jaw...so he has an iron chin, and Nelo isn't a Big Middleweight with that seasoned power. If a guy like Quillin had the skill throw a punch like that GGG would be snoozing.

Im sure Nelo's ear drum was popped when he took Gennady's haymaker on the ropes. That shįt landed right on his ear
          Yet Canelo took it and smiled.
          Did you think I was an alt?

I got banned for threatening a few azz clowns, telling them exactly where and when to find me. MEGA warned me to chill, so I got a time out..

Are you in Turky now? I'm watching Japanese TV now and these hot Wimmin from Turky and/or some other middle eastern country are driving & drifting in cars. Fine wimmin.

Palestinian hotties.

Comment

Yet Canelo took it and smiled.
            Did you think I was an alt?

I got banned for threatening a few azz clowns, telling them exactly where and when to find me. MEGA warned me to chill, so I got a time out..

Are you in Turky now? I'm watching Japanese TV now and these hot Wimmin from Turky and/or some other middle eastern country are driving & drifting in cars. Fine wimmin.

Palestinian hotties.
            I'm living in Astana and working for Loeffler. He pays me 500 bucks a month to hype Lil'G on thr Internetz. Over time I became a Nelo fan. Loeffler yelled at me, "you're fired" wearing a Trump wig. I like the Tranny that works for Loeffler. I've been told that the tranny does webcam with Maxi and GGG Gloveking. HeShe has posters of Gennady in the background..... dasssa nassty

Comment

I'm living in Astana and working for Loeffler. He pays me 500 bucks a month to hype Lil'G on thr Internetz. Over time I became a Nelo fan. Loeffler yelled at me, "you're fired" wearing a Trump wig. I like the Tranny that works for Loeffler. I've been told that the tranny does webcam with Maxi and GGG Gloveking. HeShe has posters of Gennady in the background..... dasssa nassty
              Your English is excellent. Better than mine! I live near enoshima bad bishes come here regularly. I'd like to visit Turkey, and buy some poon.

Comment

Your English is excellent. Better than mine! I live near enoshima bad bishes come here regularly. I'd like to visit Turkey, and buy some poon.
                Turks are an accelerating generation. The teens are all knock offs of Euro meets Brooklyn hipsters... can't stop the wave. Turkish females are attracted to older men, especially the fine ones.

Comment

Turks are an accelerating generation. The teens are all knock offs of Euro meets Brooklyn hipsters... can't stop the wave. Turkish females are attracted to older men, especially the fine ones.
                  I'm old, and they appeal to my old geezer lust.
                  I'll take a few.

Comment

Working...
                  X