No announcement yet.

Errol Spence says Canelo beat GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    stupidity runs in numbers, remember that.
    Apparently so, there's a few of you now

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      I agree with Spence. Until I watched it again two days ago, I thought it could go either way. Now, I believe Canelo won- 7-5 or 8-4.
      Bwahahahahaha!!!! You just let us know your IQ is low

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        This is stupid now, their is a solid case for an actual draw but Canelo absolutely did not win that fight. Just because one guy didnt look his destructive best doesn't mean the other guy won. I scored the fight a draw, my friend next to me a win for GGG, we discussed the fight back and forth and I was accepting GGG did enough to win but the general consensus between us both was Canelo did not do anything to consider he banked 7 rounds. I challenge anybody to show me which seven rounds he took.
        I feel the same way. And I say the same thing about the 3rd Marquez and Pacquiao fight. Everyone thought Pacquiao would destroy Marquez but since he didn't, it was an automatic win for Marquez. Pacquiao did just enough to win 7 rounds. The 5 rounds Marquez won were more clear and easy to see but again it's whoever won more rounds, and Pacquiao won more. Just like this fight. GGG was supposed to destroy him, but just because he didn't doesn't mean he lost.

Same can be said about Jacobs. Since he didn't get destroyed, "he got robbed". I didn't know moral victories equal wins now. Imagine people giving the Lakers a W because they didn't get destroyed by the Warriors lol

Comment

If you listen to the exchange the fool asking the question asks "Do you think the Canelo vs GGG fight was bad for boxing?" WTF The two top guys in the division fight a tense, exiting, close fight. How can that be bad for boxing?
          Spence hesitates when he's asked who won, then says he thinks Alvarez pulled it out.
          I didn't think Alvarez did enough to win, but a few rounds could have gone either way, so a draw's not out of the question.

Comment

In order to be able to see who really won the fight, You've got to really know boxing. Canelo won by landing the more telling blows and made his boogeyman look ordinary for the first time in his career.

Comment

Yeah, sure. Spence is a joke, Crawford is going to retire him in 2018. No ducking son!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBox View Post
                In order to be able to see who really won the fight, You've got to really know boxing. Canelo won by landing the more telling blows and made his boogeyman look ordinary for the first time in his career.

Comment

stop the presses !!!! spence has decided who won !!!!!

all fights should be decided on what spence says.

and im a nelo fan....smdh

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

WOW !!!

2 pics of nelo getting hit !!!!

i bet there are 2 pics floating around of may getting hit by maidana !

Comment

Working...
                    X