No announcement yet.

Idiot test: Gennady Golovkin vs Terence Crawford at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiot test: Gennady Golovkin vs Terence Crawford at 160

I'm just trying to gauge who is who in terms of idiocy. Who would win if Crawford and Golovkin fought at 160 right now?
    Gennady Golovkin
    91.30%
    Terence Crawford
    8.70%

Crawford is too small for 160... GGG ko's him do you guys like it or not.

Comment

Solid idiocy test!

Comment

This post was only made cause I said Loma is soo great he got a double standard on fighting guys multiple weights higher.. smh nice try salt shaker

Comment

Crawford fight would be similar to the brook fight in my opinion. He'd have success here and there on the move but G would walk him down, trap on the ropes and unload with no respect for buds power at 160.

Believe it or not but I feel that's how the fight goes down a stoppage victory between rounds 3 - 6.

Thats not to say Crawford couldnt fight 160 but whether he's effective and can deter the bigger punchers in that division is another story. He has the ring smarts and overall is brilliant technically but the weight disparity would be noticeable.

I'd like to see Crawford fight spence at 147 would be a great fight and classic boxer vs boxer puncher.

Comment

Crawford is several levels above Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by cheeseburger View Post
              Crawford is several levels above Brook.
              Eight* hell maybe 9

Comment

It'd play out similar to the Brook fight, Crawford would shut him out the first couple of rounds before he gets caught. TC's speed and defense would pose serious problems for ggg, and his power is similar to Brook's.

Crawford would need some time to acclimate himself to 160 to have a chance, I have no doubt Brook would've done WAY better hadn't he immediately jumped up 2 divisions.

I think if you're talented enough and give yourself time to get used to the weight you can put up a good fight against almost anybody. I've seen too many examples in boxing that contradicted logic.

I mean look at James Toney, he wasn't exactly invincible at 160 arguably losing to Dave Tiberi, even getting dropped by Johnson. That dude gained 90lbs of pure fat, not even proper condition and was schooling a monstrous hitter in Sam Peter their 1st fight.

Comment

Golovkin stops him easy at 160, Crawford gets hit a lot and one punch from Gennady it's over, many people are comparing Brook to Crawford but Brook was a big welterweight, Crawford is a lightweight moving up, that would be his fifth weight division, not everyone is like Floyd, Manny, or Oscar

Comment

Pound for pound Crawford wins 8-4 at 160 he'd get stopped by the middle to late rounds in a mismatch.

Comment

Working...
                    X