• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he choose the wrong sport, he should have gone ufc

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
      he choose the wrong sport, he should have gone ufc
      According to people who are very familiar with his wrestling career, he would have went far in MMA if had started much earlier.

Comment

I had never even heard of BrawlForAll until now...I found this. What a joke 3-1 minutes rounds:rfl::rfl:

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          I had never even heard of BrawlForAll until now...I found this. What a joke 3-1 minutes rounds:rfl::rfl:

Yep. Pretty much a glorified tough man contest. And what did the winner of the tournament get? Knocked out by Butterbean, that's what.

If you go to this link, they do a whole podcast episode about it on this site: http://www.mlwradio.com/something-to...-prichard.html

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            Brawl For All was a disaster. Some guys ended up with injuries and for some reason, they had Bart Gun fight a real boxer at Wrestlemania, albeit Butterbean, but still tough for someone with no real boxing experience. He had two MMA fights, but they were years later. And somehow, the WWF blamed him and fired him after that.
            Brawl for All was the best thing WWF/E did in ages. Bart Gunn gave The Godfather and Bradshaw seizures in consecutive fights. Then Butterbean almost killed him.

Comment

Since that Butterbean fight is legit, why is it not listed on his boxing record? Or at least MMA record, since takedowns were allowed?

I guess it's considered an exhibition fight.
              Last edited by Anthony342; 12-30-2017, 11:25 PM.

Comment

swagger could do well for bellator..unlike cm punk he has a wrestling background

Comment

But he's starting too late to do that much, even later than Couture started.

Comment

Working...
                  X