This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dj emz View Post
    Almunia isn't hurt is he? I mean he's not good either but sometimes he makes good saves..fabianski is just terrible he better gtfo. And did van perise play?
    As far as I know, Almunia is not injured. But he wasn't even on the bench, we had Mannone on the bench. I would rather have Wenger started Mannone, he's better IMO. And yes, RVP did play, but he was put in WAY too late.

Comment

• ......****

Comment

• Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
        As far as I know, Almunia is not injured. But he wasn't even on the bench, we had Mannone on the bench. I would rather have Wenger started Mannone, he's better IMO. And yes, RVP did play, but he was put in WAY too late.
        Yea he shouldn't be playing but against tot ham he really put hope on arsenal they started playin better when he was on the field, if rvp was put in 65min I think we could of won..but even then a good striker can't help much consinderin the garbage goalie we had..

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
          ......****
          HAHA

What was u singing the other week?

2 NIL AND U STILL FKED UP, 2 NIL AND U STILLED FKED UP

AND

AGAINST WIGAN lmao

At least wen we fked up, we lost on goal difference to a good European team

Comment

• By the way, my mate lives in Manchester and just sent me this picture to my phone:

haha, United sticking it to City.

Comment

• Just became a fan of this "Lukasz Fabianski Should Quit Football...." page on Facebook .

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                By the way, my mate lives in Manchester and just sent me this picture to my phone:

haha, United sticking it to City.
                LOL! "Not buying it" So true. Fuck Man ****ty and their rich Sheikh.

Comment

• Almost right after the game I went on Facebook to find a Fabianski sucks page, so I searched for Fabianski and there was 7 page results. And just now, I went there and searched for Fabianski again and now there was 28 results and it's all pages where people hate Fabianski LOL!

Comment

• **** i need to go back through this thread and find my quotes saying Arsenal would bottle it when it matters and win **** all this season

I looked and saw 3-2 i was amazed, i looked at the times of the goals and haven't stopped laughing since

Comment

• Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
                      **** i need to go back through this thread and find my quotes saying Arsenal would bottle it when it matters and win **** all this season

I looked and saw 3-2 i was amazed, i looked at the times of the goals and haven't stopped laughing since
                      as a diehard Arsenal fan, I am raging... but I can see why it would be funny to people who does not support Arsenal...

Comment

Working...
                      X