No announcement yet.

Forrest Gump civilizations?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forrest Gump civilizations?

As we all know, Forrest Gump had an IQ of 70. But there are entire nations in the world where they have an average IQ below 70. Equatorial Guinea, for example, have an average IQ at 11 points less than Forrest Gump... So, if these Forrest Gump civilizations exist, how come they didn't die out a long time ago, in one way or another?

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
    As we all know, Forrest Gump had an IQ of 70. But there are entire nations in the world where they have an average IQ below 70. Equatorial Guinea, for example, have an average IQ at 11 points less than Forrest Gump... So, if these Forrest Gump civilizations exist, how come they didn't die out a long time ago, in one way or another?

The USA is still strong doe..

"Mama Always Said Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates....You Never Know Which Eastern Euro You'z Gonna Hype." -Doug Fischer

Comment

Because humans are survivalists by nature. Also, IQ test might have an unintentional bias towards a set of people who's motives and understandings of the world's functionalities and mechanics are more based on nature and it's hunting and gathering teachings, rather than actual scholastics.

Education can be a luxury rather than a necessity in some parts of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
        Because humans are survivalists by nature. Also, IQ test might have an unintentional bias towards a set of people who's motives and understandings of the world's functionalities and mechanics are more based on nature and it's hunting and gathering teachings, rather than actual scholastics.

Education can be a luxury rather than a necessity in some parts of the world.
        too right, tribes in a jungle don't need to know what word doesn't belong in a sentence or math sums when they are trying to kill their dinner

Comment

Those aren't actually civilizations, though. Those are primitive tribes of hunter-gatherers living in a pre-civilization state. Essentially, they're living like humans did before the rise of civilization.

Comment

Them Asians are rolling, though. There are definetely some genetics going on.

Comment

this post sounded all wrong, deleted it
              Last edited by Banko Villas; 01-06-2018, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Obviously because the guys doing the study have an IQ 11 points lower than the study subjects.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe
                  Of course your not racist...LOL

meh, I just deleted the post, I see now that it was easy to misunderstand it. I'm not claiming that Asians are some intellectually superior human race or that blacks physically are superhuman, etc. All are equal.

Comment

meh, I just deleted the post, I see now that it was easy to misunderstand it. I'm not claiming that Asians are some intellectually superior human race or that blacks physically are superhuman, etc. All are equal.
                    Ok .............I deleted my response with the quote so it's gone completely..
                    Last edited by TonyGe; 01-06-2018, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X