Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welfare Queen brags about tax payers paying for her lobster and feeds it to the dog!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    A poster like you that has no sympathy or regard for Black issues should not even think of using it.

Notice I use that instead of who.
    You're so full of ****, I wonder if your room doesn't stink up from you just typing on your keyboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      You're so full of ****, I wonder if your room doesn't stink up from you just typing on your keyboard.
      Good night. Let's just avoid each other tonight. Every time I extend an olive branch to you, you break it.

Comment

Good night. Let's just avoid each other tonight. Every time I extend an olive branch to you, you break it.
        That's because JimRaynor is a little bitch....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
          That's because JimRaynor is a little bitch....
          Make dem know, rude boy!

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
            This is what people tend to ignore.
            Years ago I too was against well fare and social programs. It wasn't until my company started working closer with some of the social workers at schools that I realized I was wrong. About 85% of people on these social services are on it for 2 years or less. Most due to injury or death in the family. About 2 years is what it takes for some families to get back on their feet. Unlike the b1tches on these videos most people are embarrassed and try to hide the fact they're using a welfare card.

Of course like in everything the smaller % of people abusing it make the rest look bad
            Really? Because where I live it is generation after generation living their whole lives on the welfare system. Almost nobody gets off or they work off the books

Comment

Well said, sir!
              Not surprising that a liberal like you believes that the statement is a true representation or the reality of welfare recipients

Comment

• Ya'll still talkin about this shit?

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  Really? Because where I live it is generation after generation living their whole lives on the welfare system. Almost nobody gets off or they work off the books
                  I worked with several of the social service workers and those were their numbers. They would have no reason to lie or fabricate their data to me.

Now, they didnt say there aren't people out there like the place you live in, where people abusing the system. I would like those people off the program just as much as you, but as I said they represent a small percentage of the people on government assistance. I don't think we should scrap a program that 85% of the people use the correct way for the 15% who generationally abuse it.
                  Although I'm all ears on how to get those 15% abusers off the system.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                    I worked with several of the social service workers and those were their numbers. They would have no reason to lie or fabricate their data to me.

Now, they didnt say there aren't people out there like the place you live in, where people abusing the system. I would like those people off the program just as much as you, but as I said they represent a small percentage of the people on government assistance. I don't think we should scrap a program that 85% of the people use the correct way for the 15% who generationally abuse it.
                    Although I'm all ears on how to get those 15% abusers off the system.

I never said scrap the program. But is has to be revamped and abusers have to be prosecuted. No reason why to carry so many people their whole lives when there is not incentive to leave the program

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      I never said scrap the program. But is has to be revamped and abusers have to be prosecuted. No reason why to carry so many people their whole lives when there is not incentive to leave the program
                      Are you this urgent when you hear about rules that corporations and rich folks abuse and find loopholes in to not pay their fair share of taxes?

Comment

Working...
                      X