Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson: Lomachenko Taught Me a Lot During Training Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know you're a great fighter if people want to learn from you. Shakur Stevenson ain't the only one learning from Loma, I know this ain't boxing, but MMA UFC Featherweight Champion Max Holloway credited Loma for his skills his recent fight. Max uses a lot of boxing during his MMA fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      Another black man who wanna be white. Smh culture vultures

-MEGA-

ban this asswhipe

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        Another black man who wanna be white. Smh culture vultures
        what a fvkin racist b1tch

Comment

Watching Loma train is that thing of beauty, the way they force him to think while executing his fight strategy is some next level shhh. I would love to see more of that in boxing because it honestly has to make an impact outside of the ring as well which boxers could use in general for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by HIGHNESS View Post
            You know you're a great fighter if people want to learn from you. Shakur Stevenson ain't the only one learning from Loma, I know this ain't boxing, but MMA UFC Featherweight Champion Max Holloway credited Loma for his skills his recent fight. Max uses a lot of boxing during his MMA fights.
            And Bantamweight champion TJ Dillashaw sparred with him.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              Watching Loma train is that thing of beauty, the way they force him to think while executing his fight strategy is some next level shhh. I would love to see more of that in boxing because it honestly has to make an impact outside of the ring as well which boxers could use in general for sure.
              Yea love watching him train and all there methods. Do a lot of things to keep him mentally sharp. They have him do a lot of unorthodox stuff. Fun to watch

Comment

They tryna emulate us and sheeit. We taught these foos everythang they know.

Comment

He shouldn't emulate that Ukrainian bastard. When not in training camp I hear Loma is a very heavy drinker, he's been spotted in bars in the Oxnard area blasted out of his mind!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxHec View Post
                    LOL! has been 70 years that all white boxers has blacks as idols and the same with basketball since 60 years! about culture 99% of white people all around the globe listen hip-hop, R&B, blues, jazz, soul etc, and see how white kids try to be with their styles!

So not only what you say is wrong but at the same time that the reverse of the reality! so you are not only a moron but also a liar, like you parents, grandparents and so and so, it's on your genetics @$..0le!!!
                    reported for racism, hope you get banned and doesn't get a pass loosers like you always get.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      reported for racism, hope you get banned and doesn't get a pass loosers like you always get.
                      LOL! hypocrite $h!.Ts like you are so BS! I just responded to a racist you moron! and my attacks is not about skin colours but about LIARS! if you are a liar that's means that your parents and grandparents are also, understand b! t ch?
                      And a tattle-tale who is also a moron and a hypocrite $h!.T call someone a loser? LOL! sorry dude but your parent and grandparents are certainly moronics as you are lol!
                      Last edited by BoxHec; 12-09-2017, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X