No announcement yet.

conor post floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conor post floyd

Regardless of how he does vs floyd, he has another money fight lined up with paulie. If he gets past paulie, next step probably Adrien Broner, if he beats Adrien Broner skys the limit. Even if gets knocked out vs floyd he can continue to improve and people will understand that was simply his first fight against the best ever.

anything is possible in america the worst people who talk the biggest get the most money.

Comment

Originally posted by VegeAfrica View Post
      anything is possible in america the worst people who talk the biggest get the most money.
      I mean Conor definitely talks big but I'm not sure if he's a truly bad guy or not.

Comment

if he could beat paulie he could turn around and make another 100 million vs Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
          if he could beat paulie he could turn around and make another 100 million vs Canelo.
          I wish that fight was happening instead.

Would be amazing to see McG get the Jame Kirkland treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingenius002 View Post
            Regardless of how he does vs floyd, he has another money fight lined up with paulie. If he gets past paulie, next step probably Adrien Broner, if he beats Adrien Broner skys the limit. Even if gets knocked out vs floyd he can continue to improve and people will understand that was simply his first fight against the best ever.
            no one cares about paulie

be realistic..

Comment

Working...
            X