Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: Conditioning Will Not Be an Issue With Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conor's definitely gonna gas out. He said it himself "I'm gonna KO Mayweather within 4 rounds!!"... Because I won't last any longer than that

Comment

Originally posted by fightfanjoe View Post
      I wrestled through junior high and high school. Ive also boxed. Boxing is harder. They both require good anaerobic and aerobic fitness, but boxing is just a different in its stamina demands.
      Good insight, thanks man. I wrestled a bit in sop****re year and having that muscle weight holding you down while you fight to get up is no joke. I've never had a boxing match besides some sparring, but I'm sure the conditioning starts to really kick in the later rounds.

Comment

Tko

A UFC fight is 25 mintues, and Connor has gassed out in the late rounds. A boxing match is 36 mintues! 36 mintues of trying to hit the most elusive fighter of all time. Use your common sense guys. Connor will be completely exhausted by Round 8. 10th round TKO.

Comment

His troubles will begin the moment his body start absorbing punishment or getting hit. He's never been in the kind of condition where he can afford to take multiple punches to the face and body before. So let's just see how well his body reacts to the initial shock, accumulation and trauma of getting repeatedly punched.

We know that Mayweather is conditioned to absorb that kind punishment over twelve rounds because he's been doing this his entire life; So what about Conor? At this point, I'm not so sure that Conor Mcgregor can. Well we'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

Working...
          X