No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte to fight manuel charr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
    jesus christ i didnt even know adamek was still around.
    Main event fight for DAZN USA's first card, also going up against Conor McGregor vs Khabib 😂😂😂

Comment

Bit of a boring fight a win for either doesn't progress them much at all. the loser has too accept title contention is out of the picture for a long time after a loss here also.

Comment

Anyone else feel like hearn has put miller in with adamek as a potential showcase fight to entice arousal of a miller vs aj fight after September to the casuals/new dazn viewers. Also a means of further delaying the wilder fight? Am i over thinking it

Comment

Originally posted by King Arthur View Post
          Anyone else feel like hearn has put miller in with adamek as a potential showcase fight to entice arousal of a miller vs aj fight after September to the casuals/new dazn viewers. Also a means of further delaying the wilder fight? Am i over thinking it
          Casuals? New DAZN viewers? On the same day as McGregor-Khabib? I don't think so.

Comment

Anyone else feel like hearn has put miller in with adamek as a potential showcase fight to entice arousal of a miller vs aj fight after September. Also a means of further delaying the wilder fight? Am i over thinking it
            Hearn wants a Polish guy on the card. Its a tickover really, Miller gets the winner of Oquendo/Charr next, even has a card in New York, December for it to go on. He'll definitely eventually be a Joshua opponent though.

Whyte aint gunna be fighting Charr in December. Hearn has the Principality booked for December. Whyte probably chief support, suspect Chisora 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade View Post
              Casuals? New DAZN viewers? On the same day as McGregor-Khabib? I don't think so.
              I probably dont make much sense as my info on the whole dazn ufc clash is limited.

Comment

I probably dont make much sense as my info on the whole dazn ufc clash is limited.
                Khabib-McGregor might be the biggest fight in UFC history, certainly top 3, and it'll feature a stacked card. It's on October 6th, the same day as the DAZN USA launch. Eddie picked the wrong date like a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  Hearn wants a Polish guy on the card. Its a tickover really, Miller gets the winner of Oquendo/Charr next, even has a card in New York, December for it to go on. He'll definitely eventually be a Joshua opponent though.

Whyte aint gunna be fighting Charr in December. Hearn has the Principality booked for December. Whyte probably chief support, suspect Chisora 2.
                  Yeah that makes sense bud, i read somewhere there is big polish contingent where the fights taking place makes it easier to sell out tickets i suppose. And i dont know if Whyte really wants to go there again he went life and death with chisora out on his feet a few times. I can see him fighting price or another top domestic brit

Comment

Khabib-McGregor might be the biggest fight in UFC history, certainly top 3, and it'll feature a stacked card. It's on October 6th, the same day as the DAZN USA launch. Eddie picked the wrong date like a fool.
                    Hes got a card every week from DAZNs launch til half way through December. The quality of the card reflects the fact it clashes with McGregor. Hes not exactly going to throw a ton of cash at it

Comment

Ah fair enough im actually surprised McGregor-Khabib is happening conor must of burned through some cash to be fighting again. I wouldn't risk my health in ufc fights if i had 100 mill plus lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X