Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIC DARCHINYAN -vs- JORGE ARCE _ Feb. 7th on SHOWTIME!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im taking vic hopefully he would unify against montiel
    imo i always knew montiel was better than mijares montiel would use his advantages while mijares didnt
    btw i dont think arce has much chance but vic has a weak chin so who knows

Comment

Originally posted by The Texican View Post
      I think we all wanted this fight two years ago. Since then they've both been exposed once. I can't just go by the more recent results, which was Darch flattening Mijares, so I'll go with what I thought would happen two years ago, and that's Arce taking it to Darch and winning late.
      interresting approach :/

dumping recent form and traveling back to has-been times lol

ay ay ayyy

Comment

On a good day, Arce is complete trash. I hope Darchinyan knocks his ****in head off

Comment

Originally posted by VanesBoxing View Post
          interresting approach :/

dumping recent form and traveling back to has-been times lol

ay ay ayyy
          I'll admit, that came out wrong. I am just trying to say that far too many times we get caught up in the "invincibility factor" after a big win that we feel our fighter can beat anybody. Let's just slow down and analyze it because it's too easy to put Arce's face on Mijares' KO'd body right now. BTW, who's Vanes fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by ulises_solis View Post
            im taking vic hopefully he would unify against montiel
            imo i always knew montiel was better than mijares montiel would use his advantages while mijares didnt
            btw i dont think arce has much chance but vic has a weak chin so who knows
            Vic won't be able to unify with Montiel because Montiel will lose his fight with Donaire which is already signed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              Vic won't be able to unify with Montiel because Montiel will lose his fight with Donaire which is already signed.
              Lets hope not. Montiel/Darchinyan would be classic.

Comment

nah i think montiel will handle donaire easily
                montiel has fought at filipines before and he is in his prime
                not to mention he has more title fights than donaire has normal fights
                i think solis will have a harder time with viloria his style is flashy and his flurries even if they are uneffective impress the judges alot ive saw it when aguirre got robbed against him plus the ibf is know to have crap judges/refs
                if i could choose like the harder fight for solis right now it would be viloria at the filipines

Comment

I heard this fight isn't official yet. If penalosa vacates his wbo belt to fight juan manuel lopez montiel will move up to fight eric morel for the wbo of 118 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Texican View Post
                    I'll admit, that came out wrong. I am just trying to say that far too many times we get caught up in the "invincibility factor" after a big win that we feel our fighter can beat anybody. Let's just slow down and analyze it because it's too easy to put Arce's face on Mijares' KO'd body right now. BTW, who's Vanes fighting?
                    Vanes' opponent for Feb 7th is not confirmed yet but it may be an opponent that recently went 8 rounds with James Kirkland.

will be up on his website soon as it is confirmed - www.VanesBoxing.com

Comment

Originally posted by ulises_solis View Post
                      nah i think montiel will handle donaire easily
                      montiel has fought at filipines before and he is in his prime
                      not to mention he has more title fights than donaire has normal fights
                      i think solis will have a harder time with viloria his style is flashy and his flurries even if they are uneffective impress the judges alot ive saw it when aguirre got robbed against him plus the ibf is know to have crap judges/refs
                      if i could choose like the harder fight for solis right now it would be viloria at the filipines
                      Viloria is done. Ulises' fight is a sure win.........Montiel on the other hand has a skilled boxer with power right in front of him.

**side note: Nonito and Brian don't like each other, I won't be surprised if they take on each other rather than their opponents.....j/k.
                      Last edited by Chups; 01-06-2009, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X