No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime's Farhood: Fury Deserved The Decision Over Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
    Haha the LDBC were calling Ward a coon and a fake black man last week when he scored the fight to Tyson.
    You white supremacists stay on a black mans channel or content but claim black people depends on Caucasians!

If you could take off those rose colored glasses you’d know they called him that because Ward questioned Wilder’s manhood, his character and his heart which at this point should’ve be questioned!

He never said something like that to his nemesis ggg who literally hid in a dead division for years and never stepped up not even for a legacy fight against Ward and was waiting for smaller fighters with names to move up an fight him(minus Lara)!

That’s why they called him a coon, Ward usually never talks like that but he went too far, even his white daddy would’ve whooped him for saying that!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      You white supremacists stay on a black mans channel or content but claim black people depends on Caucasians!
      What channel? I don't watch any of that $h!t.

At the end of the day, you losers score fights by skin color.

It's totally pathetic and you should be ashamed to call yourselves boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
        What channel? I don't watch any of that $h!t.

At the end of the day, you losers score fights by skin color.

It's totally pathetic and you should be ashamed to call yourselves boxing fans.
        Fûçk you, keep playing that “I don’t know what your talking bout” card! It’s what most of y’all love to do when someone calls it how it is!

No, you lame fûçks should be a shameful to even watch this sport, y’all get behind and overhype anyone who looks like you and or your next door neighbor or local politicians son and think they’re the greatest thing since slice bread!

Newsflash, it’s 2018 going into 2019 and the world doesnt revolve around you cûçks!

Diversity is great and there’s nothing wrong if you have pride of someone of the same background as long as you don’t overhype them like you cucks do!

Disgraceful stuff from clowns like you, and y’all got the nerves to say we play the victim card!

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
          If I see a golovkin fan saying some stupid **** they will get it too.

But Wilder fans (albeit there aren't that many of them) have been chatting mad **** for like the past 2 years, and the excuses from some of them in the last week have been nigh on ****ing disgraceful
          Get serious. No one even needs to make any excuses. For some one that broke his arm, was out weighed by 50 pounds, CANT EVEN PUNCH AS HARD AS HE WANTS, he still would have one the fight had fury not get a extra long count. Excuses? nah! Farhood is just trying to stay relevant like mayweather. These old dudes don't want the young guys to shine.... Oh and ward is just a hater.

Comment

Fûçk you, keep playing that “I don’t know what your talking bout” card! It’s what most of y’all love to do when someone calls it how it is!

No, you lame fûçks should be a shameful to even watch this sport, y’all get behind and overhype anyone who looks like you and or your next door neighbor or local politicians son and think they’re the greatest thing since slice bread!

Newsflash, it’s 2018 going into 2019 and the world doesnt revolve around you cûçks!

Diversity is great and there’s nothing wrong if you have pride of someone of the same background as long as you don’t overhype them like you cucks do!

Disgraceful stuff from clowns like you, and y’all got the nerves to say we play the victim card!

Lol
            Lol give it a rest you bellend. I call Wilder an unskilled bum because that's what he is, not because he's black.

Comment

If you could take off those rose colored glasses you’d know they called him that because Ward questioned Wilder’s manhood, his character and his heart which at this point should’ve be questioned!

He never said something like that to his nemesis ggg who literally hid in a dead division for years and never stepped up not even for a legacy fight against Ward and was waiting for smaller fighters with names to move up an fight him(minus Lara)!

That’s why they called him a coon, Ward usually never talks like that but he went too far, even his white daddy would’ve whooped him for saying that!
              I do think Ward went a little too far with his comments regarding Wilder, but i see what happened. He saw himself in Fury (Ward Kovalev I) and spoke from an emotional place. What he failed to acknowledge is that Wilder may not be Kovalev. He should have recognized that based on how Wilder interacted with Fury before the promotion started and after the fight.

FYI, what these clowns are doing is the same thing Americans did to blacks post slavery. They use one negative thing that one black person does to justify their hate/disdain/unfair treatment of all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                Don't know what that is and don't care to find out. Question, when did this group start representing all Wilder fans?
                Who said they represented all Wilder fans?! I’m simply answering you. I’m a Wilder fan myself.

Comment

wilder "won" that fight due to racism against white fighters

Comment

Farhood is usually close and unbiased, and I mostly agree with him here. I do think though that Fury did more than just barely win most rounds. He basically embarrassed a clueless Wilder for the vast majority of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                      Who said they represented all Wilder fans?! I’m simply answering you. I’m a Wilder fan myself.
                      I just read my response to you. My bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X