No announcement yet.

Floyd knows he couldn't beat the current top guys anymore and it kills him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    Floyd couldn't beat Spence, Crawford, Canelo, or even Thurman, Porter, or Garcia anymore.

Making money from boxing was literally his only talent in life, and now that he doesn't have it he's just a miserable being.
    Tell us something we don’t know.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
      Floyd already boxed the eyebrows off Canelo. and he was already past his prime in 2013.

never forget Canelo won 0 rounds.... ZERO.
      Technically he beat Floyd on one judges scorecard like it or not it’s official so yes he won rounds against Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Isn’t he about to make money from boxing despite not being able to beat any top guy anymore? Didn’t he just make like $300 mil against Conor despite this?

Since when is it news that a ATG athlete in any sport is upset that he or she is no longer able to compete against top young talent because of age?
        Sorry Dunn but you are wrong. He fought a mma fighter not a boxer and he is fighting a kick boxer in an exhibition damn bro take Floyd’s little pecker out of your nostrils

Comment

Alvaroids

canelo will never beat Money. period..

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            Canelo dem bele waba dembulu akenu lele budandede mabulu lmao...
            Hateweather sabe que ya no le gana a nadie. Por eso anda buescando otra for.a de llamar la atencion. Solo la gente eatupida paga por ver sus peleas aburridas y corruptas.

(Mayweather knows that he can't beat anybody, that's why he's looking for a different way to draw attention. only stupid people pay for his boring and corrupted fights.) hmmmmm ok..

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Isn’t he about to make money from boxing despite not being able to beat any top guy anymore? Didn’t he just make like $300 mil against Conor despite this?

Since when is it news that a ATG athlete in any sport is upset that he or she is no longer able to compete against top young talent because of age?
              Lots of truth in this statement. Floyd is making sure his retirement is secure. He has taken care of himself physically (hasn't really taken the punishment ATG's have big example is Mosley with the slurred speech).

You think he cares about these dudes at 47 now? Its all about paydays and the easiest way to get them.

Was never a PBF fan (look thru my post history) but more power to him for making the easiest money possible. HE EARNED THAT RIGHT.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                Sorry Dunn but you are wrong. He fought a mma fighter not a boxer and he is fighting a kick boxer in an exhibition damn bro take Floyd’s little pecker out of your nostrils
                What a ridiculous response. You obviously didn’t read what I wrote carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                  He definitely is. He's a crybaby just like Floyd.
                  LOL.... Can't tell if youre serious.

And I'm guessing people hating on flyod never watch his fights or go to a boxing gym. Every boxing trainer I've met said Floyd is an atg, uncanny reflexes, most defensively responsible fighter his generation, etc. Watch his fights then talk smack.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    You are aware that Floyd is 42 years old right?
                    Me too. I kinda don't get what he's trying to say in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                      Me too. I kinda don't get what he's trying to say in this thread

Oh just that Floyd can't admit he's 42 and not on top of the boxing world anymore. He's still trying to cling to it in a bad way.

Comment

Working...
                      X