Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the United States institute mandatory fat camp?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Nah from family and friends. Even try to get a special run on TV if it is a serious illness and give a bank account for folks to donate to.

This what Jamaica's current all-time leading goalscorer has to be doing:
    https://www.gofundme.com/luton-shelt...ts-als-disease
    I can understand the reasoning in asking family etc in a time of need, I don't see how this is better than the situation you put him down for though. He's not begging anyone for anything and you're trashing him on it. Begging is beta.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
      I can understand the reasoning in asking family etc in a time of need, I don't see how this is better than the situation you put him down for though. He's not begging anyone for anything and you're trashing him on it. Begging is beta.
      It is no one said it wasnt.

What he is doing is beta too, only thing he believes it is a macho thing.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
        But I will say it's hard for Jamaicans in Jamaica to earn that kind of money in a quick manner of time. That's the difference. He can but he stays at home and let's his wife do the earning.

Comment

But I will say it's hard for Jamaicans in Jamaica to earn that kind of money in a quick manner of time. That's the difference. He can but he stays at home and let's his wife do the earning.
          Purely curious here. Would you ever marry a woman who made 10x the money you do? How would you handle the woman earning more than you?

Comment

It is no one said it wasnt.

What he is doing is beta too, only thing he believes it is a macho thing.
            You're funny. Read my visitor page with this fool telling me the way I live is good.

You know she works because she wants to. Does her part time job provide HC? Yes, why pay for it if its a benefit that comes with the job.

Does her PT job pay for a
            580k home? NOPE
            60K Truck? NOPE
            45K SUV NOPE
            40k boat NOPE
            15K Motorcycle NOPE
            All my other toys and tools? NOPE
            Vacations? NOPE

You keep talking all this chit while you cant even make a 100.00 sports bet. Who do you think made all the money to pay for this stuff? Just because I did well and Im able to be a stay at home dad and do all kind of chit on my time and not anyone else's doesnt mean you have to be so salty.

We all make choices in life. I made some decent ones early in life while guys like you were probably out partying. Now I get to enjoy life thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Word, hows your cat my ******
              She still stuck in the ceiling fam

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                She still stuck in the ceiling fam
                I missed this story.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                  I think so. Anybody who is clinically obese would be required to stay at a fat camp until they are at a healthy weight.

This would do great things for America. Everyone would be a lot healthier and health care costs would go way down.

And don't worry, Donald Trump would get his own special cabin at fat camp.
                  Nah, just make them pay for their own medical care.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    Nah, just make them pay for their own medical care.
                    That would make things fair. I haven't had a single medical expense in the past ten years beyond checkups. It's annoying to have to pay for all these fat people's diabetes, sleep apnea, diabetes and heart disease medication

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                      That would make things fair. I haven't had a single medical expense in the past ten years beyond checkups. It's annoying to have to pay for all these fat people's diabetes, sleep apnea, diabetes and heart disease medication
                      So, let me get this straight. You want fat people to pay for all their own medical expenses, without which they'll die, but you call us murderers for not wanting to take in refugees, whose death isn't as certain?

Comment

Working...
                      X