Collapse
No announcement yet.

skills pay the bills...my 11 year old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought SkillspayBills had taken another 13 hour bus journey to visit larrys son

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      Youre putting too much pressure on him, giving him nicknames, 'no days off' etc. Let him enjoy his childhood
      you worship GGG and all these other eastern euro boxers right?? WTF do you think they were doing as a child??? Why do you always attack me because my kids work hard yet praise boxers amateur records??? you think they were playing with toys like other kids or working to be great??

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        you worship GGG and all these other eastern euro boxers right?? WTF do you think they were doing as a child??? Why do you always attack me because my kids work hard yet praise boxers amateur records??? you think they were playing with toys like other kids or working to be great??
        Good work! Its better than them playing FortNite all damn day like some of my kids friends do. The only thing I don't do to my kids is mess with their diet to much. Dieting and cutting is more for adults, Ive seen dads/trainers do that to their kids and the kids look un-happy.

Comment

what bills does your 11 year old pay?

Comment

Working...
          X