Collapse
No announcement yet.

Writing across of windshields.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My old man bought himself a new Dodge half a year back, and was going to get DODGE across the front windshield.

After my berating, he decided against it. When I looked at him and asked "What the **** else would they think it was?", he understood the error of his thought.

Comment

I think car clubs are gay too.

Comment

waylander,
        what are your feelings about wood paneling on the exterior? i just saw a cherry stationwagon the other day and it was rocking wood grain paneling along the sides. i am tempted to glue plywood to my car to achieve a similar effect.

Comment

[img:9e6f04d900]http://home.earthlink.net/~ghostxo/party/DSCN1106.JPG[/img:9e6f04d900]

Comment

Re: Writing across of windshields.

[quote:0da2235f92="Waylander"]How ****ing gay is that? What do you have to say, u want on your windshield. I just saw a guy in a brand new truck, across his it said "POOR WHITE TRASH" Wtf? If I seen another beretta, with beretta across the windshield, or a nissan that says "Tammy's Toy" I think im gonna wig.[/quote:0da2235f92]Are you giving Money more reasons to break on Tennessee?

Comment

i think is it very gay too. i have stickers on the back window of my little pickup... but nothing gay like that.

Comment

Working...
              X