• Show
Clear All

Voltron
    Inspector Gadget
    Popeye
    Muppet babies

Pretty much any cartoon from the eighties

Comment

1. The Simpson - Seasons 1 - 10. Sublime, satrical, no shoe-horning, the script, the gas were buttery smooth, the characters you loved and could relate to. Nothing comes close in terms of quality to the earlier seasons. South Park is a close second, but that The Simpsons was able to employ gags and writing that could make adults and kids laugh at the same time, but at different aspects was pure ****ing genius. The show jumped the shark right around season, I don't know, 17 or 20. Too many celebrities, too many endorsements and lazy writing.

2. South Park - Still great, amazing this show hasn't jumped the shark yet.

3. Family Guy - Seasons 1 - 5 - great, then they jumped the shark with wokeness, preachiness, became too self-concious. South Park's parody must have cut deep, because they cut down the number of flashbacks, but they were what made the show funny.

I've heard great things about Bob's Burgers and Futurama but never got round to watching them.

Comment

Dexter's Laboratory.

Comment

South Park. I have never gotten tired of the amount of ways they kill Kenny.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            The Simpson’s, ain’t no debate
            "Just the "Itchy and Scratchy".

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Nowadays? Simpsons or South Park.

As a kid? Hong Kong Phooey & Wacky Races.
              Man these fools don't know nothing about that Hong Kong Phooey or Wacky Races. No lie, every time I mention Wacky Races to anybody they have no clue what i'm taking about.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                There's only 1

Talk to 'em!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Man these fools don't know nothing about that Hong Kong Phooey or Wacky Races. No lie, every time I mention Wacky Races to anybody they have no clue what i'm taking about.

lol I never liked Hong Kong Phooey.

Comment

Dbz, ronin warriors, Alvin and the chipmunks, rescue rangers, Popeye, woody wood pecker, darkwing duck, anamaniacs, looney tunes, goofy, Tom and jerry, wacky races, speed racer, ninja turtles, x-men, Spider-Man, Superman, Batman, street sharks, gargoyles, Captain Planet, beast wars, transformers, Aladdin, smurfs.... if you’ve at some point watched all of these cartoons at least once I salute you! You’ve lived a great childhood

What y’all know bout Captain tsubasa and knights of the zodiac? ��
                    Last edited by Robi13; 08-07-2020, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                      Dbz, ronin warriors, Alvin and the chipmunks, rescue rangers, Popeye, woody wood pecker, darkwing duck, anamaniacs, looney tunes, goofy, Tom and jerry, wacky races, speed racer, ninja turtles, x-men, Spider-Man, Superman, Batman, street sharks, gargoyles, Captain Planet, beast wars, transformers... if you’ve at some point watched all of these cartoons at least once I salute you! You’ve lived a great childhood

What y’all know bout Captain tsubasa and knights of the zodiac? ��
                      Hahahaha, I've watched them all.

A few more from my childhood: Ducktales, Mighty Mouse, He-man, Mask, Bionic Six, Tiny Toons Adventures, Captain N, Silver Hawks, TaleSpin, etc.

It was a really great childhood!

Comment

Working...
                      X