Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cholesterol activates the testosterone hormones glands in your body....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cholesterol activates the testosterone hormones glands in your body....

Cholesterol activates the testosterone hormones glands in your body (face, chest, groin). Testosterone is the male hormone of aggression. 3 eggs a day in the morning is the safe maximum according to google Q & A.

Originally posted by ErickDquilope View Post
    Cholesterol activates the testosterone hormones glands in your body....

that explains why dough-boy Ruiz ripped AJ a new ass-hole

Comment

No numb nuts doing standard squats stimulates testosterone hormones and proper nutrition

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
        No numb nuts doing standard squats stimulates testosterone hormones and proper nutrition
        search up: testosterone derived from cholesterol

on google

passages from websites talking about cholesterol = testosterone

--------------------------

Like other steroid hormones, testosterone is derived from cholesterol (see figure).[128] The first step in the biosynthesis involves the oxidative cleavage of the side-chain of cholesterol by cholesterol side-chain cleavage enzyme (P450scc, CYP11A1), a mitochondrial cytochrome P450 oxidase with the loss of six carbon atoms to give pregnenolone. In the next step, two additional carbon atoms are removed by the CYP17A1 (17α-hydroxylase/17,20-lyase) enzyme in the endoplasmic reticulum to yield a variety of C19 steroids.[129] In addition, the 3β-hydroxyl group is oxidized by 3β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase to produce androstenedione. In the final and rate limiting step, the C17 keto group androstenedione is reduced by 17β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase to yield testosterone.

Testosterone is a 19-carbon steroid hormone made from cholesterol that, as we discussed yesterday, provides a whole host of benefits. On average, a man's body produces about 7 mg of testosterone a day, but not all of that T floating in our bloodstream can be used by our bodies.

That's right, cholesterol is the building block of testosterone. Leydig cells get most of what they need to produce T by simply absorbing the cholesterol floating around in our blood from the bacon and eggs we ate in the morning.

Comment

I just take testosterone in a shot. Works better than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            that explains why dough-boy Ruiz ripped AJ a new ass-hole
            Cholesterol doesn't make you fat bruh.

When you eat fat, it gets digested in your stomach, it doesn't add to your fat.

You get fat when your body converts and stores unused glucose(sugars/carbs) as fat.
            Last edited by llll; 12-13-2019, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainEarth View Post
              I just take testosterone in a shot. Works better than anything else.
              i just started doing this. i inject it myself on my thighs every 3 days. im on my 2nd cycle now

Comment

Working...
              X