Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Quintessential Problem with Gennadiy Golovkin in Boxing + his fans...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greedo's Lawyer View Post
    Callum Smith has the 168 Ring Belt. Do you think GGG can honestly beat him? The paid is guaranteed. Don’t you think Canelo would need to see GGG if the Kazakh won the 168 Ring Belt?
    Don't know if he can beat him that's why I want to see it. I think he would be stronger and have more stamina at 168. If he's going to go up in weight than go for a title. I don't believe in catchweights for titles. It's apparently the in thing to weight drain your opponent. Kovalev is working hard right now convincing himself it doesn't matter. He's on the wrong side of 30 it's stupid unless he's doesn't care anymore and wants to cash out. Then financially another loss will set him up for retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      I would consider reading your foolishness to be more harmful than taking one significant punch over the course of three rounds.
      In other words you’d fight another stranger on the street so that NSB members could make fun of it while you still want GGG vs Canelo? Ok...

Comment

Again, people are still focused on Canelo..

GGG vs Ward was talked about back in 2011 as hypothetical matchups. Grew even bigger by 2013..

Point is, why doesn't GGG or Loeffler chase Jacobs or Callum Smith at 168? Same network. If GGG is this good, why nobody wants to see it? GGG is more powerful at 168. IF GGG becomes Ring Belt champ at 168...

Guess which name you guys rinse over and over has to go and see him at 168?
        Nobody was talking about Golovkin/Ward in 2011. He didn't have his HBO debut until the next year so people really didn't know Golovkin enough at the time. And it grew bigger in 2013? Meh, that's a stretch. Ward was hardly fighting at that time and said Golovkin should "build up his resume, get a body of work first." Then the legal troubles. By then Canelo was on the horizon (or so we thought). The timeline for that fight just never made too much sense. I think it could've been a competitive fight, despite what most people believe.
        Last edited by AKAcronym; 07-06-2019, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          I don't believe in catchweights for titles. It's apparently the in thing to weight drain your opponent. Kovalev is working hard right now convincing himself it doesn't matter. He's on the wrong side of 30 it's stupid unless he's doesn't care anymore and wants to cash out. Then financially another loss will set him up for retirement.
          Wait wait... slow down ... you mentioned Kovalev.. who fought Ward.. so you’re contextualizing GGg wanting Ward at 164 because you don’t believe in catchweights?

Surely you’re not focusing on Kovalev vs Canelo? I was talking about GGG matchups. Or you meant GGG vs Kovalev as Abel mentioned a couple years ago?

We need aboutfkntime to clarify this

Comment

In other words you’d fight another stranger on the street so that NSB members could make fun of it while you still want GGG vs Canelo? Ok...
            I'd rather fight strangers off the street than read your threads. You're an idiot that should never been allowed to return. Idiots like you that start soamy stupid threads cluttering the board are a plague to this site.

Comment

I'd rather fight strangers off the street than read your threads.
              Don’t read them then...Go fight strangers on the streets!?

Bruh...

Comment

Don’t read them then...Go fight strangers on the streets!?

Bruh...
                Even if I don't read them, even if I put you on ignore (which I'm about to do), I still have to read the stupid titles of your stupid threads that clutter up the board.

And I can't find any strangers to fight. Care to come over?

Comment

Wait wait... slow down ... you mentioned Kovalev.. who fought Ward.. so you’re contextualizing GGg wanting Ward at 164 because you don’t believe in catchweights?

Surely you’re not focusing on Kovalev vs Canelo? I was talking about GGG matchups. Or you meant GGG vs Kovalev as Abel mentioned a couple years ago?

We need aboutfkntime to clarify this
                  Really?? Who are negotiating to fight Kovalev right now and are asking for a catchweight. It's not Golovkin. I was giving one reason why I don't like catchweights and want Golovkin vs Smith at 168.
                  Last edited by TonyGe; 07-06-2019, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Even if I don't read them, even if I put you on ignore (which I'm about to do), I still have to read the stupid titles of your stupid threads that clutter up the board.

And I can't find any strangers to fight. Care to come over?
                    Send me the video of your street fight. I can upload it to Worldstar and title it, “GGG fan thinks he’s Marciano” while I cross edit Broner banging some girls. I’ll make ya famous!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      Really?? Who are negotiating to fight Kovalev right now and are asking for a catchweight. It's not Golovkin.
                      Again you’re only focused on Kovalev. What other fights are rumored for Canelo?

And what does Canelo’s fights have to do with GGG. Haven’t you learned that Canelo is not bound to fight GGG in his contract and vise versa.

Why don’t you TRY and name some options for GGG. We got rolls at 164 for starters. Stop riding the Canelo wave and focus on GGG. Or you only want Canelo which was my initial point? Is Canelo GgG’s Nemesis? If they weren’t fair fights why do GGG fans insist in another one?

I get a feeling GGG fans fear GGG loses to someone else?

Comment

Working...
                      X