Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuсk! That Canibus **** is so garbage..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canibus is crazy with the metaphors, punchlines and all the abstract lyrics.. If you don't understand it, don't hate.. Having said that..

Ras Kass> Canibus

Comment

his stuff is only nerdish if u r a dumbass that can't apprecite knowledge and smarts

Comment

Originally posted by CONCUBINE View Post
        I'd beat the **** out of that nerd ass nіggа.

Dude probably would resort to feinting.
        This was absolutely hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
          his stuff is only nerdish if u r a dumbass that can't apprecite knowledge and smarts
          If he's so smart.

...Why ain't he rich?

Comment

Because the majority of people out there are dim witted fools that buy **** like the macarina, my name is, and lil wayne crap. Most people aren't intellectually and spiritually there.

Same reason why jazz or classical music doesn't make a bunch of money but are two of the most technically advanced music.

Canibus is smart but he isn't a sell out,

You, on the other hand....

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
              Because the majority of people out there are dim witted fools that buy **** like the macarina, my name is, and lil wayne crap. Most people aren't intellectually and spiritually there.

Same reason why jazz or classical music doesn't make a bunch of money but are two of the most technically advanced music.

Canibus is smart but he isn't a sell out,

You, on the other hand....
              Nothing wrong with getting rich with club singles while hiding your meaningful
              music on your album.

That's smart IMO.

Comment

I'd beat the **** out of that nerd ass nіggа.

Dude probably would resort to feinting.
                he was in the military so he would most likely A-town stomp your ass

Comment

most of the time he's dope, other times he seems to just try too hard with the long, hard to pronounce scientific words, and it can sometimes be devestating to his flow

Comment

music on your album.

That's smart IMO.
                    He's obviously not rocking for the loot, otherwise he would have gave up his style long ago.

I can appreciate any MC that doesn't try to cash in on mass appeal. You obviously can't.

Comment

music on your album.

That's smart IMO.
                      It's smart if cash is your prime goal. Obviously Canibus' sole purpose, main reason for rapping isn't strictly cash. So him not selling out isn't being stupid on his part.
                      Last edited by the traveler; 03-02-2010, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X