No announcement yet.

Stop Complaining: Overcoming Adversity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    I have not fought since my diagnosis, but I am scheduled to fight on Sept 21, and I am fighting bleeding out my ass or not.

On the bright side, making weight is a cake walk when you have a disease the causes weightloss, lol.
    LMAO just stop the bum fun and it will be ok

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      I have not fought since my diagnosis, but I am scheduled to fight on Sept 21, and I am fighting bleeding out my ass or not.

On the bright side, making weight is a cake walk when you have a disease the causes weightloss, lol.
      good for you, ive got one on saturday myself, its my second real bout

Comment

Sorry to hear about that, whats your record?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyson123 View Post
          Sorry to hear about that, whats your record?
          Can't you see it is 0-0-0 from his still in shape nose. That won't last long if he cracks his other cherry in Spetember.

Shawn mate you need to cut back on the **** pleasuring and/or **** dildo. Tell your cell mate Leroy what is going on. I think if you talk about problems they can be resolved.

Comment

...that explains the softcore picture you posted before, or does it explain your ass bleeding...

seriously though that sucks, Id hate to bleed out my ass. There must be a cure though?!? My adversity is me having to walk or hitchhike 15 miles into town to train, then hitchhike or walk 15 miles back home.

Comment

Working...
            X