• Key & Peele

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiQHSsq2wzs ...…...Rockin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSDTmJtE-Bc ...…...Rockin'

Comment

Never liked their comedy but I do like peeles 2 films

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
        Never liked their comedy but I do like peeles 2 films
        I'm liking most of what I've seen of Jordan Peele's current Twilight Zone series. Some of it is a bit heavy handed and it's kind of hit and miss, but the hits are pretty damn good.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          I'm liking most of what I've seen of Jordan Peele's current Twilight Zone series. Some of it is a bit heavy handed and it's kind of hit and miss, but the hits are pretty damn good.
          He has a series??

I only watch the odd film every now n then the last tv show I watched was top boy I dont watch much but will check this out

Comment

He has a series??

I only watch the odd film every now n then the last tv show I watched was top boy I dont watch much but will check this out
            He's the host and executive producer of the 2019 Twilight Zone series. So he's the modern day Rod Serling, dark suit and all. Only seen Season 1 so far. I won't spoil it for you, but the season 1 finale, Blurryman is the highlight of that season, in many fans' opinions. Season 2 just premiered in June. Since Season 1 came out on DVD, I imagine 2 will as well, so I'm going to wait to see if there will be a DVD release of it. I say check it out. It's on a streaming service called CBS All Access, but I imagine it's on others as well, like Amazon Prime.

Comment

He has a series??

Speaking of Tony Montana, I really hope those rumors of that character's movie being remade aren't true. H'okay mang?

Comment

He's the host and executive producer of the 2019 Twilight Zone series. So he's the modern day Rod Serling, dark suit and all. Only seen Season 1 so far. I won't spoil it for you, but the season 1 finale, Blurryman is the highlight of that season, in many fans' opinions. Season 2 just premiered in June. Since Season 1 came out on DVD, I imagine 2 will as well, so I'm going to wait to see if there will be a DVD release of it. I say check it out. It's on a streaming service called CBS All Access, but I imagine it's on others as well, like Amazon Prime.
                Yeah I watched 2 episodes the other night it's quite refreshing and also funny thanks for the recommendation

Oh I steal anything I watch with my android box haha

Comment

Speaking of Tony Montana, I really hope those rumors of that character's movie being remade aren't true. H'okay mang?
                  10 years in the making but they keep changing what's going on with it

A hood version(god no)
                  Series(nooooooo)
                  Film(a new take on tony I'm all for to be honest as some reimaginings actually work nowadays but if it's a scene for scene remake then nah as the 80s one is perfect)

Back to a series

Last I heard DiCaprio was directing or acting

Comment

10 years in the making but they keep changing what's going on with it

A hood version(god no)
                    Series(nooooooo)
                    Film(a new take on tony I'm all for to be honest as some reimaginings actually work nowadays but if it's a scene for scene remake then nah as the 80s one is perfect)

Back to a series

Last I heard DiCaprio was directing or acting
                    I liked playing the game for PS2. Only downside was way too much grinding to beat it 100%. Oh and the possibility of instant death with chainsaw decapitation.

Comment

Working...
                    X