Fact: Gennady Golovkin is the best middleweight of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
    Ah ****, you got me. Nice deflection.
    I can go look for some other threads along this line to revive if you want.

It probably wouldn't take me very long to find more.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I can go look for some other threads along this line to revive if you want.

It probably wouldn't take me very long to find more.
      I doubt it would, go right on ahead.

Comment

• I’m becoming a ShoulderRoll fan more and more, err day all day. Good stuff. I got a funnier one doe. Remember when you thought I was wacist!?

Comment

• This one was started by a delusional troll, unlike Larry's "Broner will be fighter of the decade" thread which was supposedly started by a real boxing fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Thread starter is obviously a troll account. A Golovkin detractor trying to make Golovkin fans look bad, or someone doing this for his own amusement.
            Nah, OP is not a troll. Look at his avy, he's a legit poster:

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Steele View Post
              Monzon would ko GGG, Hagler and Hopkins with ease.
              Robinson tough doe. Even when he was old.

The man in my sig would ko hagler and hopkins in under a round each.

LOL too funny...

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Nah, OP is not a troll. Look at his avy, he's a legit poster:

He wants to get GGC'D

Comment

• Originally posted by triplohe View Post
                  Carlos Monzon - Fought 90% of his career in Argentina fighting a bunch of cab drivers

Hagler - One of the best, but fought in the 70s which is not comparable to the science and knowledge avallable today

Ray Robinson - Come on. Fought in the godamn 50s, fought a bunch of street cleaners once a month for his rent money.

Hopkins - boring fighter. couldn't knock out top competition like golovkin does.
                  lol....he isnt even the best middleweight of the last 20 years

nice click bait though

Comment

• Originally posted by triplohe View Post
                    Carlos Monzon - Fought 90% of his career in Argentina fighting a bunch of cab drivers

Hagler - One of the best, but fought in the 70s which is not comparable to the science and knowledge avallable today

Ray Robinson - Come on. Fought in the godamn 50s, fought a bunch of street cleaners once a month for his rent money.

Hopkins - boring fighter. couldn't knock out top competition like golovkin does.
                    You excluded GGG in your lil round of critiquing

Comment

Working...
                    X