No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner assualted a white guy? Pacquiao fight could be in Jeopardy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner assualted a white guy? Pacquiao fight could be in Jeopardy

This clown just posted this an hour ago, its the aftermath, Broner was saying you tripped the guys face is bloody mouth covered in blood and then he swings at Broner

Someone said Broner pushed him or one of his boys did something.

Dude sabotaging himself again why would you post that video when you bought to get the biggest fight of your career?

Last edited by hectari; 10-18-2018, 08:19 PM.

The joys of being able to say, "I told you Broner would fuk up his own career" are long gone and now this dumbshyt is just fuking us out of good fights.

Comment

I want to see him get the fight with Pac, I want to see him get a beating, he'll just blow the money anyways, so no harm in it. Let's see an ancient Pacuqiao whoop his ass

Comment

Lol, saw that. Dude dumb, even if it actually wasn’t him who hit him and it could potentially get him in trouble.

Instead of helping the man, he just antagonizes him.

Comment

4th qtr of 2018 and it's still "when keeping it real goes wrong"

Comment

What a ****ing trainwreck of a person

Comment

In the clip AB said "he ain't drop you" so he's talking about somebody else not himself.

Comment

What took him so long ?

Comment

adrienbroner: Mf swung on me the other day LOL.... I’m so glad I matured man cause in my younger days I would of did him bad ����*♂️������������������������������������
                  his instagram is a goldmine of cringe

Comment

In case the $100M pricing out plan didn’t work he just came up with plan B.

Comment

Working...
                    X