Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

See now we are exposing the groupies..how can you think GGG won this fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol
    For a guy who seems to be a big fan of the sport you'd think you'd be able to score a fight without bias when you dont have a dog in the fight.

Or you just dont know **** about boxing which holds true for alot of Floyd's fans so its 50-50 on pure bias or plain stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      I’m watching the fight at a PPV party with a bunch of biased Mexicans who says GGG won clearly.

GGG dominated.

Our sport is garbage.
      Watched the fight in Tijuana. People celebrated the decision but many told me after that they thought Golovkin won. It was a great fight. Just don’t see Canelo winning 7 rounds.

Comment

I had Golovkin winning by 2 rounds, BUT I was very impressed with Canelo and don't think this was a robbery. Given the economics behind Canelo we knew that any close rounds would favor Canelo. I think it is fair to say that Canelo did better than expected and that Golovkin has slipped and this was reflected in the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
          I had Golovkin winning by 2 rounds, BUT I was very impressed with Canelo and don't think this was a robbery. Given the economics behind Canelo we knew that any close rounds would favor Canelo. I think it is fair to say that Canelo did better than expected and that Golovkin has slipped and this was reflected in the decision.
          So. What you're saying is since GBP owns Vegas it's okay canelo gets the decision despite the fact he didnt earn it. Its definitely okay because we knew this too. So you also think it's fair that GGG could only win by KO?

That kind of thinking is just ludacris and to me that is the definition of robbery. Obtaining something you didnt deserve by other means.

I too scored GGG 7-5 and so did pretty much every major boxing publication anywhere.

Same as the first fight. Big drama show.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            See.

"Dominated"
            He had Oscar beating Floyd, so I wouldn't take anything he says seriously.

Comment

This is one of your worst threads after a Golovkin fight. Golovkin was a mess? Canelo barely survived the 10th was visibly hurt and told his trainer he was hurt. Canelo also had a cut for half this fight.

I have no problem with saying Canelo won, but saying it wasn't close or creating this garbage thread you started just shows how biased you are.

Stop being a fuking dipsht and appreciate a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                cant fight backwards but outlanded him again and rocked him. and again most people outside of the lunatic floyd/canelo fans on here had him winning.
                Hey, are you going to change your account name to NoShow?

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
                  So. What you're saying is since GBP owns Vegas it's okay canelo gets the decision despite the fact he didnt earn it. Its definitely okay because we knew this too. So you also think it's fair that GGG could only win by KO?

That kind of thinking is just ludacris and to me that is the definition of robbery. Obtaining something you didnt deserve by other means.

I too scored GGG 7-5 and so did pretty much every major boxing publication anywhere.

Same as the first fight. Big drama show.
                  I think that given how much better Canelo did, there was no way Golovkin was getting the decision. It may be ludacris thinking and we might not like it, but to ignore the realities of the fight game, is just not how it is.

The reality of the fight game is that some, albeit small portion of the victory occurs outside of the ring, via the narrative and influence. This isn't something new.

Comment

Working...
                  X