yea ok bro
    You do know he is from Argentina right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
      You do know he is from Argentina right?

you do know argentina revenue doesnt bring another 2.5 million right

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
        daze is just a punk ass sucka who only speaks when it fits his agenda.

even after getting what he wanted he still doesn't go back and answer the original topic. dude's so quick to respond when he wants but when he doesn't, he ducks like a little fa**ot, as you can clearly see in here. I mean look at how many times he's ducked the initial question already, nothing but deflections, and when the deflections ended, so does he
        yes, and that kind off take the fun away....running is only good for track and field and getting away from the bill collector (joke), but not in boxing and/or boxing debate/discussions

Comment

• Haters just don't want to admit that an old and past prime pac is still too much of threat to a current ww.

Comment

• Looks like I was ahead of the curve with this thread. I still contest the notion Thurman ***** the bed for FoxPBC, losing everything. Thurman put on a great performance against a game, hall of famer, all time great and you know what.. he fought his (Pacs) fight. Toe to toe. He came up short but believe you me, this loss will greatly raise his profile and tenacity as a professional. There is a lot to take away from the gritty fight on Saturday and it's that Thurman can use what he learned with Pacs style; apply it to future fights with becoming much more blood thirsty and dangerous. What Pac has showed against Vargas, Broner and Thurman is to beat someone like himself, you have to be a killer. A lot of the PBC fighters and even Canelo have steadily regressed their career into being a less is more, take it nice and easy performers. You're selling yourself short if you don't let loose the most debilitating offensive output possible. I think Canelo learned this and adapted to this strategy in his rematch with GGG

Comment

• OP doesn't get it, Packy has been carefully selecting who he fights ever since the Horn wake up call. He is a smart boy, milking every US dolla that his reputation allows, maximumising profits and minimumising risk. And he will go on until he knows that it's time to quit.

Of course Horn will fight him any time but that's not going to happen simply because the risk outweighs the return. Same with Spence and Crawford.

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard G View Post
                OP doesn't get it, Packy has been carefully selecting who he fights ever since the Horn wake up call. He is a smart boy, milking every US dolla that his reputation allows, maximumising profits and minimumising risk. And he will go on until he knows that it's time to quit.

Of course Horn will fight him any time but that's not going to happen simply because the risk outweighs the return. Same with Spence and Crawford.
                Well he just fought Keith Thurman, Adrien Broner and Lucas Mathysse..
                Let's say you are right..
                isn't uhh..
                I mean heh heh heh..
                isn't that because The 8 division world champion and Fighter of the Decade is walking on egg shells to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr?
                It's a sad day when the "cash cow" and face of boxing is chasing UFC fighters and adolescent featherweight kickboxers.

Comment

Working...
                X